Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

akamossy wrote: »
    I'd love to go out only I has hardly any monies and work placement in the morning :(

I've no monies either :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I've no monies either :/

Yeah, it really sucks :( although maybe if I stopped buying clothes I'd have more money haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Iiz going out out. Nice brother :D Gonna be a random one methinks, going out with some of my old crew :D (Lord, that sounds chavish :pac: )

Well today is a total write off for me and it's barely lunchtime, new record i think

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

can't be as bad as me. Woke up at 11AM thinking it was 7am or something. I went out lastnight, had 6 pints and today I'm dying. Missed my 10Am meeting as well. And now I just want to go home to Kerry but I don't feel ready for the road yet :p

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    can't be as bad as me. Woke up at 11AM thinking it was 7am or something. I went out lastnight, had 6 pints and today I'm dying. Missed my 10Am meeting as well. And now I just want to go home to Kerry but I don't feel ready for the road yet :p

Hmmmm, self inflicted haha :P emm well, I had a massive row with my placement supervisor, ended up at the doctor due to having a panic attack, barely even noticed walking home from the doctors and yeah that was fun

Hmmmm, self inflicted haha :P emm well, I had a massive row with my placement supervisor, ended up at the doctor due to having a panic attack, barely even noticed walking home from the doctors and yeah that was fun
    Oh jees sorry hear that. Hope things work out!

Oh jees sorry hear that. Hope things work out!

Well I think she was totally out of line but that's just my opinion I guess

Bored :( How was everyone's day?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Bored :( How was everyone's day?

Terrible. Ended up getting a ticket to my ball last night...and after that, lord knows what happened. I ended up drunk texting people asking them do they know where I am.

Woke up in a peculiar situation at 6 am. Long, long story

• Advertisement

Jesus man haha. Drink is a bad job alright! I'd have gone to the ball, think (Computing were there too) if I had known earlier it was on. Good few friends went there

akamossy, Things good by me today. Hangover passed away and I've got a huge high out of it.

I still feel terrible... probably the lack of sleep and no food.

Managed to go to class this morning though which was a triumph.

I'm exhausted, Tablets the doctor gave me make me really drowsy. Did ye have good nights though? That's always the main thing :)

I couldn't get in on time. 12 I came in and left at 1.30. Ha joke.

Last night was good, met up with 2 friends, haven't seen in a while. It was good :D

I'm exhausted, Tablets the doctor gave me make me really drowsy. Did ye have good nights though? That's always the main thing :)

Not quite sure. I woke up with more money than I went out with...I may have been paid for s*x:eek:

But the place and what I woke up with will freak me out forever.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Not quite sure. I woke up with more money than I went out with...I may have been paid for s*x:eek:

One night stand gone wrong? :P

That does sound like a crazy story!

One night stand gone wrong? :P
    That does sound like a crazy story!

Not sure but woke up in a shopping trolley that was wedged between two cars, and it contained items you would find in peoples gardens. In my collection I had three pink flamingos, two gnomes, several bunches of flowers, a rake, a shears and a pair of gardening gloves.

Wow, bit too much drink I'd say! - I'd say just try forget about whole experience!

Wow, bit too much drink I'd say! - I'd say just try forget about whole experience!

Good advice. What was even more surprising was that I woke up in Glasheen, even though the ball was out in Rochestown:confused:

• Advertisement

Good advice. What was even more surprising was that I woke up in Glasheen, even though the ball was out in Rochestown:confused:

Sounds like a good night haha

Oh man thats crazy. Did you go with friends or anyone? - what had they to say

Oh man thats crazy. Did you go with friends or anyone? - what had they to say

Yeah I did, but they said after an hour and a half I just disappeared?

Told one of them about what happened and her response, "only you could wake up in a trolley with gnomes and flamingos". I didn't know whether thats a compliment or not. Probably not

Yeah I did, but they said after an hour and a half I just disappeared?

Told one of them about what happened and her response, "only you could wake up in a trolley with gnomes and flamingos". I didn't know whether thats a compliment or not. Probably not

Ah don't worry about it, write it off as an extra crazy night and forget about it

Believe me, I'm trying very hard to forget it. I'd just like to know how I managed to get from one side of Cork to the other

Believe me, I'm trying very hard to forget it. I'd just like to know how I managed to get from one side of Cork to the other

How much did you have to drink?

How much did you have to drink?

Beats me. I went out with €40 and when I opened my wallet when I got home I had €70:confused:

Beats me. I went out with €40 and when I opened my wallet when I got home I had €70:confused:

Jeez you weren't robbing were ya? :p

Jeez you weren't robbing were ya? :p

It's possible...very possible. A suave thief in my suit:D

• Advertisement

It's possible...very possible. A suave thief in my suit:D

Haha how bad! :p

Advertisement