Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Good night Aaron :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Good night Aaron :pac:

You could say that...and you could say the opposite.

I think you were one of the unfortunate recipients of my where am I text

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Hope I don't get that bad at my ball :P

akamossy wrote: »
    Hope I don't get that bad at my ball :P

Yeah. A trolley is the worst thing to sleep in. I don't even know how I managed to sleep in one?

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You could say that...and you could say the opposite.

I think you were one of the unfortunate recipients of my where am I text

I was indeed, I was a lil happy myself and they kept me VERY entertained on my taxi ride home haha :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah. A trolley is the worst thing to sleep in. I don't even know how I managed to sleep in one?

Not quite sure myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

haha gas carrying ons

I was indeed, I was a lil happy myself and they kept me VERY entertained on my taxi ride home haha :pac:

Why? What did I say? My drunken self always deletes my sent texts so I have no clue who or what I text until I see their replies...
    Not quite sure myself :P

Oh believe me it is. And it was really bad for my suit:(...

Then it definitely would not do at all for my dress :eek:

Why? What did I say? My drunken self always deletes my sent texts so I have no clue who or what I text until I see their replies...

I've sent worse,but I must say you're a very eloquent speaker for a drunkard! Bit of a throwback to the old English language at times, highly amusing!

• Advertisement

Then it definitely would not do at all for my dress :eek:

No it sure wouldn't. But my most hilarious result of last night was getting home around 7 this morning...

I took off my suit properly and hung it up as you do, went into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and I was covered in harry potter-esque lightning bolts. Except they were all pink and red lipstick. And they were all over my face.

WTF did I get up to last night?

I've sent worse,but I must say you're a very eloquent speaker for a drunkard! Bit of a throwback to the old English language at times, highly amusing!

Really? Hmmm. Eloquent is not a word I would usually associate with inebriation.

*EDIT* Hooray, we reached 1000 posts!

Stop with yer good english! Never was very good with the English language!

App I was your "air maiden guiding you home through the light" :pac: also, and you said you weren't sterotyping, but do i happen to wear a bowler hat or a top hat...skitting :pac:

No it sure wouldn't. But my most hilarious result of last night was getting home around 7 this morning...

I took off my suit properly and hung it up as you do, went into the bathroom, looked in the mirror and I was covered in harry potter-esque lightning bolts. Except they were all pink and red lipstick. And they were all over my face.

WTF did I get up to last night?

Haha I'd love to know anyway :P

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Stop with yer good english! Never was very good with the English language!
    Apparently so;

*your :pac

App I was your "air maiden guiding you home through the light" :pac: also, and you said you weren't sterotyping, but do i happen to wear a bowler hat or a top hat...skitting :pac:

:o Good lord. Bowler and top hats?! maiden guiding me home through the light?! :o

:o Good lord. Bowler and top hats?! maiden guiding me home through the light?! :o

Bless your cotton socks, you did say the Roses were hurting you and if I saw anyone in suits to shout your name which you felt the need to remind was in fact, Aaron.

Bless your cotton socks, you did say the Roses were hurting you and if I saw anyone in suits to shout your name which you felt the need to remind was in fact, Aaron.

Ah jeez:o... I think I know why I said roses, cos I woke up surrounded by the things and a few of their thorns had left their mark on me...

gas :p

• Advertisement

Random nights like that are the best though! Ithought you were in town when you had texted, but from the sounds of it you could of been anywhere!

I agree :D

I agree :D

Yeah...for some. For me its :o
    Random nights like that are the best though! Ithought you were in town when you had texted, but from the sounds of it you could of been anywhere!

I had no idea where I was. I think I remember something about swans??

You were prob in the Lough lake or something...are there swans there?

You were prob in the Lough lake or something...are there swans there?

That is highly probable. I'd love to know how I got anywhere near that area though. It's about 10Km away from the Hotel and thats via the main road

They must have pushed you up from city center in the trolly and left ya outside their house or something. Strange carrying ons

They must have pushed you up from city center in the trolly and left ya outside their house or something. Strange carrying ons

I'm very confused.

Anyway, how is everyone?:)

Just read over ALL the texts, app you were in doubt the sui jacket was yours and you found a wallet :pac: also, Google Street maps address requests, a computer and asking for a push in your trolley. many more jems in my inbox :pac:

Your drink wasn't spiked or anything was it? Just sounds very very weird

• Advertisement

Your drink wasn't spiked or anything was it? Just sounds very very weird
    +1, I don't think drink is enough to have a crazy night like this. It's reminding me of the hangover....any babies involved?

Advertisement