Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Webmonkey wrote: »
    It's ok. Its really cold, apparently low as -16 night but I don't find it that cold. It's full of snow again though. Thought I wouldn't see anymore of that.

Ok I better get off this and go to sleep, up since 3am :(

Mad man! Have a good night, whenever you get to sleep
    akamossy wrote: »
    Ah it was a night out anyway, handed in my law assignment although didn't go to any classes. Got two emails from two different lecturers wanting to meet with me tomorrow so I have to go in and do that

Yeah a night out is always good. Did you go watch it in 3-D?

Two emails wanting to meet...uh oh. What did you do? Sounds slightly better than what I'll be doing tomorrow. Have to ring the VEC and try and get my bloody grant sorted. Owe the landlord a load of money and now he's getting grief from the banks so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

aaronh007 wrote: »

Yeah a night out is always good. Did you go watch it in 3-D?

Two emails wanting to meet...uh oh. What did you do? Sounds slightly better than what I'll be doing tomorrow. Have to ring the VEC and try and get my bloody grant sorted. Owe the landlord a load of money and now he's getting grief from the banks so....

Yeah, saw it in 3D in mahon point. Well one is to talk about the blowout I had with my supervisor last week and the other is to organise a visit to my placement with my supervisor and me, it's my 3 way meeting which is being marked :(

Yeah, saw it in 3D in mahon point. Well one is to talk about the blowout I had with my supervisor last week and the other is to organise a visit to my placement with my supervisor and me, it's my 3 way meeting which is being marked :(

Ah right. Well you have nothing to worry about with your supervisor if you just explain what happened. Not your fault from what I remember.

Ah right. Well you have nothing to worry about with your supervisor if you just explain what happened. Not your fault from what I remember.

Well I requested the 1st meeting so I'm not too worried

Well I requested the 1st meeting so I'm not too worried

Ah I see... Well good luck.

My day was completely unproductive. Although I have now been roped in to do a raffle for our class so we can go on our site visit in the UK. I have no idea what to do....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Stupid programming grrr

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Stupid programming grrr

I'm doing my own kinda programming here...hate it

Is everyone still up for a tea meet tomorrow? I've classes til 1 but I can knock off at 12 if it suits other people schedules

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

HLBL for me....boring!

:/ One of my variables was messed up on my exam :( Stupid but threw off the last bit of my form. I'm up for it, hustings starts at 12.30 so I kinda wanna watch that, pity none of the titles seem contested this year. I'm in lectures straight till one though.

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    HLBL for me....boring!

I have absolutely no idea what that is...
    :/ One of my variables was messed up on my exam :( Stupid but threw off the last bit of my form. I'm up for it, hustings starts at 12.30 so I kinda wanna watch that, pity none of the titles seem contested this year. I'm in lectures straight till one though.

I'm in til 1 as well but I can get away from a lecture if required. What time would be best for you?

I have absolutely no idea what that is...

I'm in til 1 as well but I can get away from a lecture if required. What time would be best for you?

Prob after one, I really shouldn't miss my 12-1 lecture :(

Prob after one, I really shouldn't miss my 12-1 lecture :(

That's cool with me. I have work on my project to be doing so just give us a holla when you're free

My ghetto bai reigns supreme :pac:

I'll give you an ole text so sometime tomorrow :)

My ghetto bai reigns supreme :pac:

I'll give you an ole text so sometime tomorrow :)

WORD! :D

Coolio, I look forward to it

I still won't be free til 2

I still won't be free til 2

I'm staying on anyway to get work done. Will give me a great excuse to actually hang around and get stuff done.

I'm staying on anyway to get work done. Will give me a great excuse to actually hang around and get stuff done.

Great stuff! Have to stay in class til 2, can't let my attendance get any worse :P

Great stuff! Have to stay in class til 2, can't let my attendance get any worse :P

Yeah, same here. I've gotten awfully bad these last two years. In first and second year I barely missed a class but now I'm like f**k it, it'll be grand:pac:

How did your meetings go?

Yeah, same here. I've gotten awfully bad these last two years. In first and second year I barely missed a class but now I'm like f**k it, it'll be grand:pac:

How did your meetings go?

Emmm well the 1 to organise my visit was a bit scatty, she's an awful looney toon. The one discussing my argument last week went good, I'm just gonna go in thursday and gage from there whether I need the college to get involved and if I think they do, then they will go and talk to her for me. My course co-ordinator said basically that my supervisor is meant to be supporting me and it's not on

• Advertisement

Emmm well the 1 to organise my visit was a bit scatty, she's an awful looney toon. The one discussing my argument last week went good, I'm just gonna go in thursday and gage from there whether I need the college to get involved and if I think they do, then they will go and talk to her for me. My course co-ordinator said basically that my supervisor is meant to be supporting me and it's not on

Thats good. Hope it goes well for you.

A more productive day than me anyway, although I have now been roped in to set up a raffle to raise funds for my class trip. You don't wanna buy a ticket do you?

Tomorrow now I have to go to the guards and get a permit for a raffle, and drop in letters to businesses asking if they would like to sponsor prizes for it.

Thats good. Hope it goes well for you.

A more productive day than me anyway, although I have now been roped in to set up a raffle to raise funds for my class trip. You don't wanna buy a ticket do you?

Tomorrow now I have to go to the guards and get a permit for a raffle, and drop in letters to businesses asking if they would like to sponsor prizes for it.

Haha depends on how much!! I just spent a fortune finishing off getting stuff for the ball

Haha depends on how much!! I just spent a fortune finishing off getting stuff for the ball

Ah yes, forgot that. This week or next?

We're currently brainstorming as to prices. And prizes. Going into town tomorrow to the cinema and other places to see of they will generous in our hour of need:p Might try schuh as well...

Ah yes, forgot that. This week or next?

We're currently brainstorming as to prices. And prizes. Going into town tomorrow to the cinema and other places to see of they will generous in our hour of need:p Might try schuh as well...

Next tuesday, the day before paddys day

Next tuesday, the day before paddys day

Perfect timing. A nice lie-in in the morning then

Perfect timing. A nice lie-in in the morning then

Yeah, should be a good night :)

Yeah, should be a good night :)

Only wish I had the money to go to my own:( *Ah well. Graduation ball is the one to look forward to really.

Then I'll know for sure that I've gotten outta there:D

*EDIT- I'm aware I did, just go with me on this

Only wish I had the money to go to my own:( Ah well. Graduation ball is the one to look forward to really.

Then I'll know for sure that I've gotten outta there:D

Didn't you go to your ball? :confused:

Didn't you go to your ball? :confused:

Yes....but I am trying to forget that I did...

• Advertisement

Yes....but I am trying to forget that I did...

Meh, I got up at my 21st and made a speech that included thanks everyone for coming tomorrow, we all do embarrassing things, although I think it's hilarious

Advertisement