Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

akamossy wrote: »
    Meh, I got up at my 21st and made a speech that included thanks everyone for coming tomorrow, we all do embarrassing things, although I think it's hilarious

I'm sure one day I can sit down with my kids and describe my shenanigans to them and have a good laugh about the time I woke up with flamingos and gnomes around me in a trolley

Now, not so much...yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    I'm sure one day I can sit down with my kids and describe my shenanigans to them and have a good laugh about the time I woke up with flamingos and gnomes around me in a trolley

Now, not so much...yet

Hmmm, maybe it's just that I pretty much have no shame

Hmmm, maybe it's just that I pretty much have no shame

Possibly:pac:

Possibly:pac:

I'm okay with that haha

I'm okay with that haha

:D

So am I if that helps in anyway

• Advertisement

:D

So am I if that helps in anyway

Cool but I don't need help haha

Cool but I don't need help haha

No worries.

Any plans for the evening/night?

No worries.

Any plans for the evening/night?

Nope, just stay on this for a bit and then head to bed, you?

Nope, just stay on this for a bit and then head to bed, you?

The usual, browse the internet for a few hours, watch 24/House/How I Met Your Mother, have some nibbles then off to bed for me.

Must get an early night ahead of the tea meets tomorrow so I can look my best:p

The usual, browse the internet for a few hours, watch 24/House/How I Met Your Mother, have some nibbles then off to bed for me.

Must get an early night ahead of the tea meets tomorrow so I can look my best:p

Haha it's nice you care so much, can't say I'll be putting that much effort into it :P

• Advertisement

Haha it's nice you care so much, can't say I'll be putting that much effort into it :P

Doesn't matter that much. Just have to have a shave. Looking very scruffy these days. And probably won't get round to that either. I generally don't really give a rats how I look unless I'm heading out or expecting company.

Doesn't matter that much. Just have to have a shave. Looking very scruffy these days. And probably won't get round to that either. I generally don't really give a rats how I look unless I'm heading out or expecting company.

I just wear what I wear and look how I look haha

I just wear what I wear and look how I look haha

Exactly my sentiments. Word for word:pac:

Exactly my sentiments. Word for word:pac:

You can just text me anyway and let me know where yer meeting cause I haven't a clue what ye look like

You can just text me anyway and let me know where yer meeting cause I haven't a clue what ye look like

Take a look in my profile. It's sepia but you can see what I look like. When walking through the canteen just look through a babybel wrapper as you look around:pac:

I'll give you a text just before I get down there and tell you what I'm wearing and then give you an update about where I'll be sitting

Take a look in my profile. It's sepia but you can see what I look like. When walking through the canteen just look through a babybel wrapper as you look around:pac:

I'll give you a text just before I get down there and tell you what I'm wearing and then give you an update about where I'll be sitting

Well I'm blind as a bat so that probably won't make much difference and I don't look the same as in my pic now really, I have blond in my hair now too

Well I'm blind as a bat so that probably won't make much difference and I don't look the same as in my pic now really, I have blond in my hair now too

I'll try and sit in a very distinct place, like by the flowers/plants in the middle or by a pillar.

If you have any trouble finding me then I'll just stand up and do the team america secret signal;)

I'll try and sit in a very distinct place, like by the flowers/plants in the middle or by a pillar.

If you have any trouble finding me then I'll just stand up and do the team america secret signal;)

Haha we'll figure something out

Haha we'll figure something out

Sure will. I doubt the canteen will be that packed at 2 anyway so I should be very easy to spot. One person, sat with a tea, probably wearing glasses and constantly looking at my phone

Sure will. I doubt the canteen will be that packed at 2 anyway so I should be very easy to spot. One person, sat with a tea, probably wearing glasses and constantly looking at my phone

Constantly looking at phone? Why's that?

• Advertisement

Constantly looking at phone? Why's that?

Being part of the raffle team has made me important:pac:

Have to keep an eye on it incase sponsors are trying to get a hold of me. That and I'll be browsing the web

Being part of the raffle team has made me important:pac:

Have to keep an eye on it incase sponsors are trying to get a hold of me. That and I'll be browsing the web

Ah right, very good :)

Ah right, very good :)

Yup. And unfortunately every piece of paper given out to prospective sponsors has my contact details... It was supposed to be the person handing it in's details.

The dastards have screwed me royally with that. I'll be getting all manner of calls from god knows who now

Yup. And unfortunately every piece of paper given out to prospective sponsors has my contact details... It was supposed to be the person handing it in's details.

The dastards have screwed me royally with that. I'll be getting all manner of calls from god knows who now

My friend's gonna come too possibly :)

My friend's gonna come too possibly :)

That's cool. I'll be on my lonesome assuming vinta will be gone by the time 2 o'clock rolls around so the more the merrier

That's cool. I'll be on my lonesome assuming vinta will be gone by the time 2 o'clock rolls around so the more the merrier

Ah vinta said to me she'd be there at 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

How's CIT this week? am I missing much? :p

Webmonkey wrote: »
    How's CIT this week? am I missing much? :p

Oh it's fab, nah you're not missing much

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

ha thought so :pac:

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »