Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

akamossy wrote: »
    Having fun in Germany?
    Not really, its hard work really. No holiday :rolleyes:

But the meal each evening is nice alright I guess. Tired now...in bed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Not really, its hard work really. No holiday :rolleyes:

But the meal each evening is nice alright I guess. Tired now...in bed

What are you actually doing over there? I keep hearing that you're off to Germany but I don't think I've asked that before...

And just an update, our buddy Towel/YourSQL has been banned...again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

aaronh007 wrote: »
    What are you actually doing over there? I keep hearing that you're off to Germany but I don't think I've asked that before...

I've no idea who that is.... haha

I've no idea who that is.... haha

He posts here sometimes and on the Cork City forum. And went to the last Cork beers. Gas guy really but says some weird stuff. Had two/three duplicate accounts. And you can tell exactly which are him. He'll be back again I'd say

I'm working on this EU project, so lot meetings. We doing test labs now testing things. It's quite an interesting project really :)

Banned again haha. Gas.

• Advertisement

I'm working on this EU project, so lot meetings. We doing test labs now testing things. It's quite an interesting project really :)

Banned again haha. Gas.

EU project? Awesome. Is that your tracking project by any chance? The one you wanted me to be a test subject for?:pac:

EU project? Awesome. Is that your tracking project by any chance? The one you wanted me to be a test subject for?:pac:
    Yep lol

He posts here sometimes and on the Cork City forum. And went to the last Cork beers. Gas guy really but says some weird stuff. Had two/three duplicate accounts. And you can tell exactly which are him. He'll be back again I'd say

Oh I see, ah yeah, I see he was the one there who started the thread on the headshops

Yep lol

If only you had told me it was an EU project earlier...I would have signed up ages ago. And you could already have some pretty good data:p
    Oh I see, ah yeah, I see he was the one there who started the thread on the headshops

Yup. He's harmless, and funny as hell sometimes. No doubt at all he'll be back. He always seems to manage to do it.

Yup. He's harmless, and funny as hell sometimes. No doubt at all he'll be back. He always seems to manage to do it.

Oh I'm sure he is, I just feel quite strongly about those things working in that area that's all. I'm sure he's perfectly nice

• Advertisement

If only you had told me it was an EU project earlier...I would have signed up ages ago. And you could already have some pretty good data:p

haha yeah :p

Anyways I think i better go sleep :( - night!

Oh I'm sure he is, I just feel quite strongly about those things working in that area that's all. I'm sure he's perfectly nice

But of course. We all feel connected with what we do/study. I for example take offense when people say that the new CIT buildings look nice... when in fact they have caused the college nothing but grief and are in fact a monstrosity. Not the same by any stretch of the imagination I know but, similar in a way

haha yeah :p

Anyways I think i better go sleep :( - night!
    Night!

But of course. We all feel connected with what we do/study. I for example take offense when people say that the new CIT buildings look nice... when in fact they have caused the college nothing but grief and are in fact a monstrosity. Not the same by any stretch of the imagination I know but, similar in a way

If it helps I think they look awful :P

If it helps I think they look awful :P

Hooray!! Another follower to the cause:D

I must bid thee a good morrow also as my laptop is dying again:( Stupid battery

I shall see you tomorrow if we ever manage to find eachother:p

Good night...

Hooray!! Another follower to the cause:D

I must bid thee a good morrow also as my laptop is dying again:( Stupid battery

I shall see you tomorrow if we ever manage to find eachother:p

Good night...

Haha see ya later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Today has been utter pants and it's not even 10am!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Today has been utter pants and it's not even 10am!

Why? :(

Why? :(

Got in a bit of a tiff with a girl in my class for no reason. My mum dropped me too college and we said not one word to each other in the car, still not talking to me and my best friend is being really of with me. All before 10am.

Got in a bit of a tiff with a girl in my class for no reason. My mum dropped me too college and we said not one word to each other in the car, still not talking to me and my best friend is being really of with me. All before 10am.

Had you fallen out with you mother? Yeah my day was crap too, boring law class and got kicked out of elder studies tutorial and told to go to the next one so as you know missed tea, stupid college :(

Had you fallen out with you mother? Yeah my day was crap too, boring law class and got kicked out of elder studies tutorial and told to go to the next one so as you know missed tea, stupid college :(

Yeah over what happened last week :( She's still not talking to me,thank God for my Daddy :p I wish I could just spend a night or two away from them :/ So much friction here.

Tea next week, I could of gone tomorrow but forgot I have an exam which I'm utterly bollocksed for :(

• Advertisement

Yeah over what happened last week :( She's still not talking to me,thank God for my Daddy :p I wish I could just spend a night or two away from them :/ So much friction here.

Tea next week, I could of gone tomorrow but forgot I have an exam which I'm utterly bollocksed for :(

I'm in placement anyway so I won't be around for the rest of the week, dreading tomorrow, sorting stuff out with my supervisor. What happened last week? Couldn't you go stay with a mate for a couple of days or something?

I'm in placement anyway so I won't be around for the rest of the week, dreading tomorrow, sorting stuff out with my supervisor. What happened last week? Couldn't you go stay with a mate for a couple of days or something?

Ah tis not for boards chat now :p I'll tell ya later! Ah good luck with the supervisor,hopefully she'll be a bit nicer this time around!

Ah tis not for boards chat now :p I'll tell ya later! Ah good luck with the supervisor,hopefully she'll be a bit nicer this time around!

Haha Cool, yeah thanks, I'm hoping that I just caught her on a bad day but we'll see I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

tea tea tea today at 12 anyone???

tea tea tea today at 12 anyone???

I would but you chose the one hour I actually have class:p

I'm free from now til 12 but 12-1 I'm stuck in class:(

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

im in class aaron sorry!!! off at 2 for the day yay

Blanked on my Stats exam :/ I say I passed due to the easy peasy theory, but the actual mathematics :/

Blanked on my Stats exam :/ I say I passed due to the easy peasy theory, but the actual mathematics :/

I'm sure you did grand.

Almost finished my report now. Happy enough with how its going.

Always the optimist Aaron! I answered the first and attempted Q3, no answer but hopefully attempt marks and nada for Q4 eek! Promptly got tea and galaxies, screw the healthy eating kick.

• Advertisement

Always the optimist Aaron! I answered the first and attempted Q3, no answer but hopefully attempt marks and nada for Q4 eek! Promptly got tea and galaxies, screw the healthy eating kick.

Forever the optimist I'm afraid...

Pft, healthy eating:cool: Sure you have another 2/3 weeks before your grand adventure. Plenty of time to kick the habit

Advertisement