Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Today actually went well :D more sure than ever that I'm going into the right career :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

The old workload is starting to pick up again guys isnt it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

The old workload is starting to pick up again guys isnt it?

You're telling me! I had to hand up a report today. A simple report but it had more than 7600 words:eek:...

I hate 4th year:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Ah up 30 hours, just got home to my home so I can sleep now!

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Ah up 30 hours, just got home to my home so I can sleep now!

Good to see you're back.

30 hours eh? That's nothing:p Come back to me when you've stayed up three and a half days straight after watching three seasons of 24 back to back:o

Almost made me want to commit myself...had so much paranoia and hallucinations afterwards. Even thought I was Jack Bauer for a bit:pac:

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Good to see you're back.

30 hours eh? That's nothing:p Come back to me when you've stayed up three and a half days straight after watching three seasons of 24 back to back:o

Almost made me want to commit myself...had so much paranoia and hallucinations afterwards. Even thought I was Jack Bauer for a bit:pac:
    3 days is dangerous. You can actually die because of lack of sleep! - You die sooner without sleep than you do without eating :eek:

Anyways I just got up, had 20 hours sleep. Feeling good again now :)

Anyways I just got up, had 20 hours sleep. Feeling good again now :)

Great that you're feeling normal again,I'm so cranky when I haven't had enough sleep :p

Oh yeah I'm very cranky when tired and specially also when hungry!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Anyways I just got up, had 20 hours sleep.

It is beyond me how someone can sleep for that long..!

Lia_lia wrote: »
    It is beyond me how someone can sleep for that long..!
    Yeah me too. But sure it was needed. I missed one nights sleep :pac: Ah the days were long too, working 13-14 hours a day for the last week :( - 8 hours sleep or less is normally fine for me.

• Advertisement

I'm wrecked! :( Only one meeting left and I can go home :D yay! Gonna probably do nothing for the rest of the day though although I've work to do, oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Was so scattered in college today, need a relaxing weekend except just found out I've an Accounting MCQ tuesday frick :/

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Was so scattered in college today, need a relaxing weekend except just found out I've an Accounting MCQ tuesday frick :/

I need a relaxing one too :( but I have work sunday and an assignment due in tuesday :(

Could be better today. I'm going to stay up all weekend though and work. If I go home I'll get nothing done.

Oh good lord I'm wrecked. Had such a productive last two days. On Paddy's day I got three thousand words done in my project so :D also got a few drawings and sketches done yesterday.

But nothing today:o

Good stuff. Sorry I didn't get back to your text. I should be up for drinks whenever though I'm extremely busy these days! - Just got home now, and its a Friday! Going to go in again tomorrow

Ah you're grand. Been fairly hard pressed these last three weeks trying to get stuff done myself. Whereabouts do ya live in kerry?

Ah you're grand. Been fairly hard pressed these last three weeks trying to get stuff done myself. Whereabouts do ya live in kerry?
    Had a great days work today. Very happy. I done equivlant of one weeks work in 5 - 6 hours. Was on a great role!

I missed the cork beers last night. Quite annoyed as I wanted to go out last night but nobody around!

I'm from Rathmore, its just on cork kerry border. Near the cadburys factory :P - 20 mins outside Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

anyone else sick of college at this stage?

anyone else sick of college at this stage?

Yes, very!

• Advertisement

Had a great days work today. Very happy. I done equivlant of one weeks work in 5 - 6 hours. Was on a great role!

I missed the cork beers last night. Quite annoyed as I wanted to go out last night but nobody around!

I'm from Rathmore, its just on cork kerry border. Near the cadburys factory :P - 20 mins outside Killarney.

One weeks work in 5-6 hours!? :eek: must have been on some roll

Ah I know Rathmore, been through there a few times. I'll take a wild stab and say you've been through my old stomping ground, Macroom a fair amount of times

I'm getting a really bad, sore throat fml :( and to think everything else has been going fantabulous for me lately!

:(

Had one myself a few weeks ago. Mainly due to our computer lab. Lots of dust and no fresh air will take its toll on you.

Strepsils (spelling?) are very good, and theres a spray you can get too...

Idon't do strepsils, I got medicine for it earlier...this was the week I'd finally get to go out :(

Yeah that sucks alright...

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Idon't do strepsils, I got medicine for it earlier...this was the week I'd finally get to go out :(

Aw that sucks :( you still heading out?

akamossy wrote: »
    Aw that sucks :( you still heading out?

A sore throat won't stop me :p

I can't get into my car :( and it's going to end up getting clamped where it is.

The key that is reported to be for my car is not correct. Now i've no way of knowing what key :( I want to cry seriously

I can't get into my car :( and it's going to end up getting clamped where it is.

The key that is reported to be for my car is not correct. Now i've no way of knowing what key :( I want to cry seriously

That seriously sucks man.

Could you not try and get it towed to a garage in case it does get clamped?

• Advertisement

That seriously sucks man.

Could you not try and get it towed to a garage in case it does get clamped?
    I found the keys! - I was doing some crazy wrestling the last night iwth lads in a bed room, involved wardrobes falling on top me and me jumping off beds. Crazy haha but the keys were down beside the wardrobe anyways.

If I didn't find the keys I'd have been seriously screwed. I wouldn't be able to tow it myself because in gear/handbrake up etc. (Even though its easy to change gears from underneath car :p) - I'd have to get it risen up like the clampers do.

Anyways all is well again and I'm back in work :D

Advertisement