Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

That's good news. Saves yourself a good few bucks too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I should reallyyy be doing my VB...sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I should reallyyy be doing my VB...sigh.
    Hows that going for you :D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hows that going for you :D

Stuck on the calculations :/ I can't seem to concentrate on it. Might head into college tomorrow and lock myself in a lab.

Stuck on the calculations :/ I can't seem to concentrate on it. Might head into college tomorrow and lock myself in a lab.
    I'm around anyways if you want a bit of help! I've a feeling tomorrow will be a lazy day for me anyways haha

• Advertisement

I'm around anyways if you want a bit of help! I've a feeling tomorrow will be a lazy day for me anyways haha

I'll be sure to give you an ole text so if I'm well and truly stuck. I really wanted to have it finished before I go.

I'll be sure to give you an ole text so if I'm well and truly stuck. I really wanted to have it finished before I go.
    ah yeah better to get it done otherwise it be on your mind over. Bet you can't wait. I'm off Saturday morning too :D

ah yeah better to get it done otherwise it be on your mind over. Bet you can't wait. I'm off Saturday morning too :D

ohhh :D I'm getting to the stage where it's hitting me now, a years planning and now it's nearly here! This time next week my house will be a mad house running around packing etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

ohhh :D I'm getting to the stage where it's hitting me now, a years planning and now it's nearly here! This time next week my house will be a mad house running around packing etc..

Aww hope you have fun :) I'm not jealous :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Anyone know if the grants office is open tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Anyone know if the grants office is open tomorrow?
    In CIT? Most definitely not. The college is shut down tomorrow.

Vinta81, did you end up coming in at all! Best luck with the trip if not talking to you. I'm off Saturday

Hope you both have a great time on your trips :D

Sending me on my way so soon Aaron? :p I'm not buggaring off till Thursday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

In CIT? Most definitely not. The college is shut down tomorrow.

Okay, anyone know if it's open next week? (like Tuesday)...I need grant!

Sending me on my way so soon Aaron? :p I'm not buggaring off till Thursday :p

Had no idea when you were going...twas just easier saying it the once :p

How did those three birthdays in one day go for you? or was it two? can't quite remember

Very well, ended up having a very random night, no garden knomes though :p Bit high on life, got home about 7 the next morning ha.

I'll be in college tomorrow, gonna try whip out my project...fingers crossed!

Very well, ended up having a very random night, no garden knomes though :p Bit high on life, got home about 7 the next morning ha.

I'll be in college tomorrow, gonna try whip out my project...fingers crossed!

No gnomes eh? Then it's not a good night :cool:

Good luck with the project. Twould be great to head off without having to think about college work

Hows the packing going? Will send you a goodbye message before you leave :)

Sick of college, can't wait for the 19th may :)

Hi here again. Forgot college starting again alright today. So how was the easter break

Hi here again. Forgot college starting again alright today. So how was the easter break

College started back last week haha :P twas grand, did sweet f all over it, you?

• Advertisement

akamossy wrote: »
    College started back last week haha :P twas grand, did sweet f all over it, you?
    I went to Thailand lol...It was nice. So crazy out there, couldn't possibly attempt to explain it here.

I was on return trip and switch at Munich but then the volcano haha. Here since Wednesday now!

I went to Thailand lol...It was nice. So crazy out there, couldn't possibly attempt to explain it here.

I was on return trip and switch at Munich but then the volcano haha. Here since Wednesday now!

That sucks, must be really boring, I still probably switch places with ya though :P

That sucks, must be really boring, I still probably switch places with ya though :P
    It be fine if I was with friends but I flew alone! Was a bad idea ha.

Nah I doubt you would switch. I'm in hotel room most of the time :(

It be fine if I was with friends but I flew alone! Was a bad idea ha.

Nah I doubt you would switch. I'm in hotel room most of the time :(

Awww :( Any ideas of when you might be able to get home?

Awww :( Any ideas of when you might be able to get home?
    Well I've my flight changed to thursday morning but its impossible to say if things be okay then. So I really don't know :pac:

Well I've my flight changed to thursday morning but its impossible to say if things be okay then. So I really don't know :pac:

That's really crap. I wouldn't be impressed if I was stuck alone

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

woohoo the chit chat has started again lol...cant wait until summer hols

Sweet jesus I'd forgotten about this place :p

How is everyone?

Wonder how vinta is getting on stuck in South Africa?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi everyone!! This place really died out didn't it?? Hmm need some fresh meat i think!!!

• Advertisement

That's because I amn't around :p

Advertisement