Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I am kicking these assignments asses in open access :D Go me!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Webmonkey wrote: »
    That's because I amn't around :p

Am dunno if you qualify as fresh meat...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

in class bored save me

Got given my two days off placement :D Unfortunately I now feel I have to spend them being productive so I probably should get down to finishing my last few assignments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

So bored of doing crummy pie and bar charts for my dissertation questionnaire I decided to make bar charts of my favorite pies and pie charts of my favorite bars :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Just letting ye all know that I've decided to leave and go to industry so that means I'll be gone from CIT and Cork :(

Just letting ye all know that I've decided to leave and go to industry so that means I'll be gone from CIT and Cork :(

Good luck Webbie, you'll be missed

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Good luck Webbie, you'll be missed
    Aw thanks haha

Ah this has been coming for a while now. I'll hang in for another month though..transition out without causing too much damage if you know what I mean

:( Best of luck though :)

Thanks =) I'll be around for boards meets ups when ever I can ne ways :pac:

• Advertisement

Thanks =) I'll be around for boards meets ups when ever I can ne ways :pac:

:D That's the main thing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Industry? You can't leave :(

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Industry? You can't leave :(
    I know but it has to be done. Can't stay here!

True true, I'll be leaving myself for the next few summers...more to life than Cork! Good luck with it all. We must organise a beers with all the college stuff winding down.

True true, I'll be leaving myself for the next few summers...more to life than Cork! Good luck with it all. We must organise a beers with all the college stuff winding down.

You made it back then :p

Had a good time I hope

Only just :p Absolutely incredible trip! Got chased by an Elephant last week on Safari and stalked by a Crocodile:p

Sounds err... cool actually. I'd love to go on safari, one of the many things on my to do list

Posting purely because no-one has in ages :D College is rubbish, can't wait to finish :D

yep college is always rubbiush unfort! - how things in CIT these days..I'll be back Monday, in germany once again :p

You must be as German as Sauerkraut at this stage :P

CIT is still as boring as ever, from what I can see from through my little window to the outer world...I hate being stuck in a computer lab...sucks a$$ but at least I'll be finished soon :D

one more day of lectures, then a trip in monday to hand over my final year project to a binding dude, then come in the friday to hand it up...the end is within touching distance...

If only I had something to do when I'm finished :(

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You must be as German as Sauerkraut at this stage :P

CIT is still as boring as ever, from what I can see from through my little window to the outer world...I hate being stuck in a computer lab...sucks a$$ but at least I'll be finished soon :D

one more day of lectures, then a trip in monday to hand over my final year project to a binding dude, then come in the friday to hand it up...the end is within touching distance...

If only I had something to do when I'm finished :(
    I've so much of germany lately alright haha. Never know might have to come back few weeks but I'm getting 2nd thoughts of leaving this project/CIT now :(

Ah its almost over now alright, few more weeks? - I'm sure you find somehthing after but be no harm for a bit of rest for a while =)

So we were thinking drinks next Thursday?

So we were thinking drinks next Thursday?

As discussed I shall be there to celebrate finally the end of placement :D

I fudging hate exams :(

I fudging hate exams :(

Me too :( But I only have one and I don't really care about it :D haha

Anyone wanna do my Stats exam for me next week? :(

I'll give you a trade...my Management exam for your stats exam

I must warn you that you need to do a mind map and an answer plan before each question and you have to write at least 4 pages per answer

Anyone wanna do my Stats exam for me next week? :(
    Talking to my friend today in 4th year BIS and he said that , that was his least favourite too. Best luck with it!

4th year? oh cringe. I think we should forget every conversation we ever had! :p I hateee that subject, my actual BIS exam is looking killer too. I've done 2 exam papers and they're both significantly harder than anything we got in the first semester.

Of and Aaron, management what exactly? business? That'd be a breeze for me :)

• Advertisement

What does the BIS exam cover?

Advertisement