Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Webmonkey wrote: »
    What does the BIS exam cover?

Chapter wise?
    - Infrastructure (Hardware and Software)
    - Data Warehousing
    - Information Security
    - Telecommunication, the Internet & Wireless Technology

Guarenteed questions on operating systems, computer viruses (that'll be a breeze), data mining, outsioruing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Chapter wise?
    - Infrastructure (Hardware and Software)
    - Data Warehousing
    - Information Security
    - Telecommunication, the Internet & Wireless Technology

Guarenteed questions on operating systems, computer viruses (that'll be a breeze), data mining, outsioruing
    My kind of subject ha

My kind of subject ha

wanna do that for me so or get your mate to passs me along his usb key?

ha maybe. is it just learning off or actual need to do work?

ha maybe. is it just learning off or actual need to do work?
    just learning :) So it should be ok. I'd prefer his usb for the actual programs though :p

• Advertisement

:p haha yeah

Get me through the next 3 years :p Sigh, soo many just came into the lab and it's noisy as hell now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Of and Aaron, management what exactly? business? That'd be a breeze for me :)

Well its general management. Two of the topics I have questions for are Negotiation & Conflict and Change Management. Other topics that might come up are Stress and Ethics....

Not looking forward to it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Get me through the next 3 years :p Sigh, soo many just came into the lab and it's noisy as hell now :(

Same over here in G Block. I have a headache from listening to them :(

We could of had a tea meet up today! :(

• Advertisement

We could of had a tea meet up today! :(

True, I was on a bit of a roll when I got here though. Now, not so much but just because my head really hurts and I've gotten to the theories part of my intervention and I don't want to do it haha

Paired t-test...wtf and why don't I have any notes on the "Simplex" method???? :(

Paired t-test...wtf and why don't I have any notes on the "Simplex" method???? :(
    :( - When will it be over Vinta?

So annoyed at my intervention write up!! Why must I write on so many theories :(

Anything theory related usually is horrible :(

Anything theory related usually is horrible :(

If I could just write up the intervention I did with my client I'd be flying but nooooooooo, we have to apply theories to it and they gave us a 2500 word limit, i'm nearly at that now and I'm nowhere near finished

Yeah thats the other problem, when you've too much to say and a upper limit!

Yeah thats the other problem, when you've too much to say and a upper limit!

I know :( can't wait to finish :)

:( - When will it be over Vinta?

Mine don't start till Tuesday:( Least Maths will over come Thursday afternoon...i I can even get through it! I've one question sorted. though...out of a possible three :pac:

Can I just say studying sucks...correction, trying to study sucks

Its less than 20 hours from now I will be sat in the exam hall and I've nothing done :(

Just can't find the motivation

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Can I just say studying sucks...correction, trying to study sucks

Its less than 20 hours from now I will be sat in the exam hall and I've nothing done :(

Just can't find the motivation

Well maybe now just maybe if you got off boards...............

1.30pm tomorrow fml...spent 3 hours yes 3 drinking tea in the canteen and talking about next week when i throw a mini "Exams are over/Summer in here" celebration at mine and then town i'm planning...exams don't start till tomorrow fml :pac:

Best of luck ye lot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

First and last exam tomorrow..... analogue and digital domain. Feeling strangely optimistic though! :D Despite the fact that haven't started studying yet!!!!

Best of luck everyone!!!

First and only exam on wednesday, haven't done any study yet but I'm pretty confident :D

First exam 1.30! Freaking :/ Although only JUST found a bunch of my examples this morning :o Found a quiet lab to study in with my tea...we'll see how it goes! Good Luck to everyone else :D See ye in August? :p

First exam 1.30! Freaking :/ Although only JUST found a bunch of my examples this morning :o Found a quiet lab to study in with my tea...we'll see how it goes! Good Luck to everyone else :D See ye in August? :p

Good luck

Had my first this morning at 10...was terrified of what might come up and I'm fairly iffy of how I did. Only managed to get about 7 and a half pages for 3 questions

Still, one down and two to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Done and Dusted!!!

Bye bye CIT, see ya in a years time!!!!

...now to pack

First exam went swimmingly :D Although one 10 marker I didn't get, I just couldn't remember and I know it was probably VERY basic but no point reflecting! A lot of what I really wanted to come up, came up so h h h happy days. Now onto Maths on Friday...God help us all :D

• Advertisement

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff college, what a crappy day!! Walked the whole way home to realise i'd left my usb in a computer, walked all the way back in to be told it's locked in the secretarys office and had to walk home again :mad: and now i'm just not in the mood to study!!

Advertisement