Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Maths :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

:( - most hate it alright. You in today?

Webmonkey wrote: »
    :( - most hate it alright. You in today?

I had it this morning. I studied so so hard for it and felt so confident going in and he didn't give us the t-distribution table so I couldn't figure out my CI on the normal dist one and oh it threw me off and set the tone. I attempted every little part a,b, c I could do though. But no full questions :( I'm praying for attempt marks, but app he doesn't do that? :(

Vinta81 wrote: »
    I had it this morning. I studied so so hard for it and felt so confident going in and he didn't give us the t-distribution table so I couldn't figure out my CI on the normal dist one and oh it threw me off and set the tone. I attempted every little part a,b, c I could do though. But no full questions :( I'm praying for attempt marks, but app he doesn't do that? :(
    Aw :( - those normal dists can be confusing alright. Hope you done okay anyways.

How many more exams are left?

2 more. Acc on Monday and Bus. Mgmt on Weds. They'll be fine :) Half ways there now :D

• Advertisement

2 more. Acc on Monday and Bus. Mgmt on Weds. They'll be fine :) Half ways there now :D
    Celebrations after so :D

My parents go away for a long weekend on Thursday! Demented isn'teven the word :p Having people over that night and off into town...oh yesss :D

My parents go away for a long weekend on Thursday! Demented isn'teven the word :p Having people over that night and off into town...oh yesss :D
    Sounds good haha. Am I invited? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Landlady decided to text us now and tell us she's out of the country and she can't get back to give us our deposits despite us organising last week for her to come over today.aaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhh!! :mad:

Typical of landlords and ladies around here. Seems common, they always try get out of paying deposit

• Advertisement

Typical of landlords and ladies around here. Seems common, they always try get out of paying deposit

Yeah, I'm all moved home anyway, bags of stuff all over my room, such a disaster. She better give it back next week

Everyone it is it seems :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Finished my last exam ever !!

Finished College, so long CIT and all the wonderful people I've met here

Finished :D It's summer and now I'm bored :p

Congrats Aaron xx

Congrats all :)

Looking to poss move out for the year this year, what's generally the best student accom for CITers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Thought this place had died??

Anyways, best places? It kinda depends on what you want. Generally most people I know have moved into houses with each other and its easier to find a nice place if there's a few of ye. Check out sites like daft to see if there are any houses in and around CIT.

Place I'm currently staying is a nice enough spot, €1800 per semester plus €300 deposit plus €450 for water, elec, bins, internet etc

Pretty good security with a passcode gate to get in and out so rarely get unwanted visitors. Landlord is easy going too.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Thought this place had died??

Anyways, best places? It kinda depends on what you want. Generally most people I know have moved into houses with each other and its easier to find a nice place if there's a few of ye. Check out sites like daft to see if there are any houses in and around CIT.

Place I'm currently staying is a nice enough spot, €1800 per semester plus €300 deposit plus €450 for water, elec, bins, internet etc

Pretty good security with a passcode gate to get in and out so rarely get unwanted visitors. Landlord is easy going too.

Your place is HOW MUCH A SEMESTER??? Go for a house, you can save at least a grand on that place. My rent last year was €2700 for the full 9months.

Oh and just email the accomodations office for a list of houses available

Where the fook were ya living Aaron blimey? I'd much prefer the house thing! Anyone want a roomate who likes to cook AND clean? :D

Where the fook were ya living Aaron blimey? I'd much prefer the house thing! Anyone want a roomate who likes to cook AND clean? :D
    I'll be getting a house out that direction I think but I swore I'd go house sharing and not live with students!

I'm very tidy though :D

• Advertisement

I'll be getting a house out that direction I think but I swore I'd go house sharing and not live with students!

I'm very tidy though :D

Oi! I'm not your typical student :p I'd cook all the 3 meals too! Packed lunches all round?

Oi! I'm not your typical student :p I'd cook all the 3 meals too! Packed lunches all round?

Live with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D :P

I'll live with ya then ha. We all live together sure. A boardie's house

Well looks like I'll be back for another year....god help me :P

akamossy wrote: »
    Well looks like I'll be back for another year....god help me :P
    Congrats :D

Ello ello! Everyones summers going well? My Facebook has been full of people from course complaining about studying for repeats :pac:

Ello ello! Everyones summers going well? My Facebook has been full of people from course complaining about studying for repeats :pac:
    HOw's you long time no hear. Aw yeah I'd imagine it annoying be studying now alright :p

HOw's you long time no hear. Aw yeah I'd imagine it annoying be studying now alright :p

I'm good! 2 weeks in at the new job, it's alright, off until weds so have had a nice few days off :) Dying for a few drinks but my new ATM card won't here till tomorrow :(

Already looking forward to college in September, oddly motivated and it's July! Although booking a girls holiday for the week before we go back so :D

I'm good! 2 weeks in at the new job, it's alright, off until weds so have had a nice few days off :) Dying for a few drinks but my new ATM card won't here till tomorrow :(

Already looking forward to college in September, oddly motivated and it's July! Although booking a girls holiday for the week before we go back so :D
    Ah yeah the job...you happy with it so. I'll have to go for a few drinks with you some time! - you won't bother with cork city beers? - we had one saturday night there. Good ole craic :pac: You need to get into chit chat thread again haha.

I'm looking forward to seeing students in CIT again! nothing but spanish kids now learnign english!

• Advertisement

Congrats :D

Advertisement