Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Happy Birthday Vinta. Enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

There will be no dry balls in my personal space ya hear!

We'll go easy during the day then hit Havana Bananas ked :pac:

Thanks Webbers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Vinta81 wrote: »
    There will be no dry balls in my personal space ya hear!

We'll go easy during the day then hit Havana Bananas ked :pac:

Thanks Webbers :D

Pffffttttttttt!!!! :D:D:D:D:D It's AGES AWAY anyway :P :P

Hope everyones been safe today around college! Couldn't get in with the roads being deadly :( Will hopefully be into the library tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Same here, hope everyone down that way is safe and well. DEspite being all the way this far north, we have so far managed to miss all the snow until today...Snowmen!!!!!

Good luck to all of ye doing exams soon, unfortunately mine aren't until after xmas is I'll have to lay off the sauce until after then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

best of luck to all doing their xmas exams and assignments!! :D

I finally get networking! felt like such a dummy and once it clicked it's actually SO easy :( Hope I remember the steps for tomorrow!

I finally get networking! felt like such a dummy and once it clicked it's actually SO easy :( Hope I remember the steps for tomorrow!

Ye started exams yet m'dear?

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Ye started exams yet m'dear?

Tomorrow at 2! Kinda nervous, been online most of the day. Practiced a few questions but not nearly enough! Arsenal and Utd tonight, too many distractions!

Tomorrow at 2! Kinda nervous, been online most of the day. Practiced a few questions but not nearly enough! Arsenal and Utd tonight, too many distractions!

I'm sure you'll do well, always seem to pull it outta the bag when you need to

I've way too much work and no time to do it...also have exams after xmas for the first time ever...gonna be a bad experience :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

my exams started saturday morning which was a sickner

my exams started saturday morning which was a sickner

Thats a killer, but I feel your pain. Was in the exact situation last year, we were in fact the first class to have exams last year on the saturday before everyone else. A real kicker at the time

Any ideas when results are out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wed 2nd of Feb

Timetables are out - loving mine at the moment! Hope it doesn't change :rolleyes:

Timetables are out - loving mine at the moment! Hope it doesn't change :rolleyes:
    Timetables out? - you mean ye still haven't got back to college? But then time tables usually don't get out until about a month into college :p

CIT isn't back until next week, they always have the month off in January remember :P You haven't been gone that long :D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Timetables out? - you mean ye still haven't got back to college? But then time tables usually don't get out until about a month into college :p

Start back Monday :pac:

Start back Monday :pac:
    Oh yeah, but didn't know it was actually until Feb. Wow. Last year was first time for me and it was final year so I was busy anyways on Jan :p

Going in to withdraw out of 4th year tomorrow :D Gonna attend me a seminar first though :P

• Advertisement

Rag week same as UCCs - shocking line up for us once again! Stupid Liquid Lounge.

Rag week same as UCCs - shocking line up for us once again! Stupid Liquid Lounge.

Isnt there something on in the Savoy?

I see you've changed your Avatar mossy haha

I see you've changed your Avatar mossy haha

Hey, my old avatar was just as girly :( :P

akamossy wrote: »
    Hey, my old avatar was just as girly :( :P
    ha ha. Actually! - that comment you thought I was having go at you, it was actually at Roverjames. I was being super sarcastic saying your avator was very masculine! Clearly it wasn't :p

ha ha. Actually! - that comment you thought I was having go at you, it was actually at Roverjames. I was being super sarcastic saying your avator was very masculine! Clearly it wasn't :p

Nah I knew that :P I can be ditzy at times but I have super senses when it comes to sarcasm :D I just decided to change it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pk2187

does any1 know how to get Australian Engineering credential before you head over ?? o and how to set up an australian driving licence and safe pass !?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

pk2187 wrote: »
    does any1 know how to get Australian Engineering credential before you head over ?? o and how to set up an australian driving licence and safe pass !?:cool:
    best bet is to ask in the australia and nz forum , in the travel section , this is found in the Rec section, plenty of engineers and construction based fellas there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 pk2187

best bet is to ask in the australia and nz forum , in the travel section , this is found in the Rec section, plenty of engineers and construction based fellas there

thanks , new to this !:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I already feel like we're on summer hols :( Really should go in and study tomorrow but the library is noiser than the canteen at times!

Advertisement