Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

ha thanks people :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭smileygirlloves

Webmonkey wrote: »
    ha thanks people :D

after your presentation tingy how does dat sound!!!
    any objection???

Sounds great , not sure what day it is on yet though! I'm hoping I'll be paid in 4 minutes or I'm going have problems surviving! I'm owed 2 months work :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

you always get paid at midnight?

Sounds great , not sure what day it is on yet though! I'm hoping I'll be paid in 4 minutes or I'm going have problems surviving! I'm owed 2 months work :(

sur we can sort a date wen evry1 nos wat dere up 2 in cumin weeks!!! fingers crossed u get paid:)

• Advertisement

Dankoozy wrote: »
    you always get paid at midnight?

Not sure, I assumed it midnight. We'll see soon though it was supposed to be 24 hours ago!
    sur we can sort a date wen evry1 nos wat dere up 2 in cumin weeks!!! fingers crossed u get paid:)

Yeah we must def set a date...it always helps.

fuxking double post.

Yeah we must def set a date...it always helps.

But a very near date like the 31st or something. More peiople always show up if its on short notice? Apparenty

</notseriouspost>

No money :( Anyways I'm off to bed. Night!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Signpost

At a guess try your bank balance at 01.40 ;)

I'd say we do it fight club style and announce it 30 mins before it happens!

**First rule - you do not speak of this event...**

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Nice idea. I'm well within 30 minutes of most pubs in B'town,

stumbling distance of course...

And webmonkey, I'll buy you a pint of two, for the name alone

So when should we do this and any ideas where?

Things are crazy outside here on college road with people dressed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

College was DEAD today! Whyt did I bother going in after last night? My stomach was churning with each class, fell asleep in an empty computer lab though :pac: 1 lecturer didn't show up, one was worth going the other...fools play!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    College was DEAD today! Whyt did I bother going in after last night? My stomach was churning with each class, fell asleep in an empty computer lab though :pac: 1 lecturer didn't show up, one was worth going the other...fools play!
    Dont' worry it's a typical thing that happens being a student in CIT.

I'm still here, got stuck in a meeting for the day! - Horrible. I'm off out tonight now as Guile from Street Fighter! Should be fun

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Oh how boring was college today? 4 people showed up to my 9 o'clock class and I got absolutely saturated walking in, not to mention the "lakes" that have gathered on the footpaths.

Was dying as well cos I went out last night, as an american football player, lazy one really, had a jersey, runners, long socks and eyeliner...looked the biz

Anyone going out this weekend?

I'm never going out again after last night.

I'm never going out again after last night.

it was such a gud nite any other nite wouldnt stand up to it.......or was it mobbed???

it was such a gud nite any other nite wouldnt stand up to it.......or was it mobbed???
    Ha it was good alright from what I can remember. I can't remember half the night. Never happened me before but then again I never drank so much before either. Ah well, no out for me now for a while I'd say.

Good night :D

Thursday was our night out for "Halloween" although seems like everyones going out tonight :(

Good night :D

Thursday was our night out for "Halloween" although seems like everyones going out tonight :(
    Thursday night was insanly busy with people around us near college road. House parties everywhere. Last night was quieter. We were only ones dressed walking around Cork. Got some attention. Tonight will probably more the older crowd though.

I'd say Thursday night was the best night to go out!

• Advertisement

Thursday night was insanly busy with people around us near college road. House parties everywhere. Last night was quieter. We were only ones dressed walking around Cork. Got some attention. Tonight will probably more the older crowd though.

I'd say Thursday night was the best night to go out!

Oh it was jointed! Had a big party in "The Quad" first then I skipped out with some other friends and went to Cubins, we got to skip the queue with our cards, brill :p Random night though! Drank wayyy too much :(

Oh it was jointed! Had a big party in "The Quad" first then I skipped out with some other friends and went to Cubins, we got to skip the queue with our cards, brill :p Random night though! Drank wayyy too much :(
    Oh I go to the Quad often. I was apparently there last night but I do not remember it. I'm not happy with myself one bit. I've never had a blackout before :( - but I should be dead with what I drank. A Nagan of Vodka + 7 doubles + single. Then apparently more in the Quad.

Its a disgrace, quite embarrassed about it really... :(

Don't girls get in free in Cubins? :p

Oh I go to the Quad often. I was apparently there last night but I do not remember it. I'm not happy with myself one bit. I've never had a blackout before :( - but I should be dead with what I drank. A Nagan of Vodka + 7 doubles + single. Then apparently more in the Quad.

Its a disgrace, quite embarrassed about it really... :(

Don't girls get in free in Cubins? :p

blimey! Thurs I had,a bottle of wine getting ready, a naggin of malibu in my bag, pitcher of beer in the Quad, then people were buying us drinks in Cubins...well yes, but I get 5 mates in on a Tues as well and nights where there are events on I get in free too!

blimey! Thurs I had,a bottle of wine getting ready, a naggin of malibu in my bag, pitcher of beer in the Quad, then people were buying us drinks in Cubins...well yes, but I get 5 mates in on a Tues as well and nights where there are events on I get in free too!
    Thats quite a lot of drink too! How do you get in free to events etc? - Know the owners very well? :pac:

oh you got one of those cards.

i know one guy in my class who has one of them. pure annoying little fecker. i wouldnt go in if he paid me cause it would mean i'd have to listen to him. or look at him, or something and he thinks he is the feen on the street because he has that card

Thats quite a lot of drink too! How do you get in free to events etc? - Know the owners very well? :pac:

Reps were given "membership cards" or something lol

Oh nice. Didn't know reps got those sort of things. Guess it's an incentive. Never wanted to be a rep, too much work involved with going to meetings.

Question!!

Are there outlets in the library to plug laptops into??? I was gonna bring mine tomorrow and wanted to know if I could plug it in?

Question!!

Are there outlets in the library to plug laptops into??? I was gonna bring mine tomorrow and wanted to know if I could plug it in?
    There are indeed. They're under each desk.

• Advertisement

There are indeed. They're under each desk.

Wicked! Cheers ma dear! :P

Advertisement