Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***The (only!) CIT Bar***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

You expecting some defence of CIT by the students :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

deegs wrote: »
    Was it a symposium or just an informal one? I'm also try to get as much practice as possible. I suppose you're a bit off a conference or journal paper at this stage, but they are the main ones .... whoah!
    :)
    It was informal enough really. Conferences are the big ones alright. Maybe some day I'll have a paper but can't see any soon. Still new :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Anyone know any 4th Year BIS people? :(

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Anyone know any 4th Year BIS people? :(
    One of my good friends is there and another Girl I know also.

How come?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yeah I have 3 friends in 4th yr BIS. Er...why?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

soooo stressed! hating 3rd yr :(

What are you doing in CIT? - it's a stressful spot alright...

Social Care, in college 3 days a week and on placement 2 days a week

Oh nice. I may know the guy (if there is) in that class. His name starts with C....

Hows it going anyways, busy no doubt.

Theres a few guys in our class! they merged the 2 classes this yr so we're all 1 big happy family :p ya its hard enough being away from the college the 2 days a week we're on placement, throws it all outa whack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Wouldn't college life be great if we didn't have to go to college??

*sighs and heads back to her report*

There's clearly something wrong with the work load. Everyone I talk to is nearly dead from stress. I got hospitalised for a week because of it last year :eek:

i'd swine flu too a couple of weeks ago so i was out for a week and my co-ordinator basically told me a missed class was a missed class and it didnt matter for what reason :( stressed me out even more

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Yeah I have 3 friends in 4th yr BIS. Er...why?

They wouldn't want to help a lowly first year with the last bit of her programming project? :(

They wouldn't want to help a lowly first year with the last bit of her programming project? :(
    :( - well feel free to PM me with any questions ne ways. Don't neccessarily have to have done BIS :D

Webmonkey wrote: »
    :( - well feel free to PM me with any questions ne ways. Don't neccessarily have to have done BIS :D

It's VB. I've got the majority of it done, just the very last bits :( I might send you on a copy if you know VB lol ?

Yeah send on if you like. I used VB many years ago ha. Syntax is usually not the issue ne ways.

I'll mail it on there ;) I you can't help never mind, some older BIS guy/girl /might want to help out...for the craic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

This thread hasn't been posted in in ages so instead of letting it drop to page 2, I'll give it some CPR

How is everyone? All set for ye olde studye)?

I'm not too bad. How's the assessments and stuff going? - busy time now no doubt...

How are you?

• Advertisement

I'm good, getting the study started......on Wednesday. I have a dissertation interview that day so anything I will do up to then will get pushed out of my brain

All the projects have been handed up. Thankfully. Just exams to worry about now. I hate 100% exams. So much pressure

But at least they're all before xmas, and there's a good few days between each of them

Studying my buttocks off! I don't just wanna pass like alot of my classmates I want to get bloody top marks, just gotta be focused!

Studying my buttocks off! I don't just wanna pass like alot of my classmates I want to get bloody top marks, just gotta be focused!
    That's the spirit! - What's the point aiming to pass when you can go higher :)

Same as me. I've never been satisfied with a pass.

Never failed an exam yet, but there is still time, so I will be working non-stop til saturday the 19th

Mine are on Mon and Tues and then not back again till the 4/5th Jan! So I've time, but I'm fecked for my stats :(

Jesus, you'd swear CIT students have never seen a suit before.

The looks I got this morning walking in, it was like they were looking at me as though I were an alien

haha it funny isn't it. Happened me also last year.

So you up in court? :p

Ha! I wish. At least then I know what I would be talking about.

But no, I suited up because I had my dissertation interview today. Went well...least I think it did

Good stuff :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement