Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doberman Questions

Options
  • 26-09-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭

Hello Dog fans,

I'm thinking of buying a very well bred DBM, at the mo he is just 2 weeks old. Never had one of these dogs before but he seems like a very calm young pup. My main concerns in deciding are:

Will it cost me a fortune to keep him fed?

I live in the country and have about half an acre of ground but will he head for the gate and into the perilous traffic?

There are sheep in the next field, will he fancy messing with them for fun and incur the wrath of my farmer neighbour? Who has a gun and aint afraid to use it!!

All help greatly appreciated.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I live in the country and have about half an acre of ground but will he head for the gate and into the perilous traffic?

There are sheep in the next field, will he fancy messing with them for fun and incur the wrath of my farmer neighbour? Who has a gun and aint afraid to use it!!

Chances are he will do both or at least try it at some point ...a proper fence is your only insurance

Advertisement