Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] AK47 or M16 AEG

Options
  • 26-09-2009 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

New to airsoft, looking for an AK47 or M16 type AEG for a nice cheap price. Below or around 100 Euro. Nothing too fancy, just something that'd get me in the game and see if I like it as much as I think I will!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

New to airsoft, looking for an AK47 or M16 type AEG for a nice cheap price. Below or around 100 Euro. Nothing too fancy, just something that'd get me in the game and see if I like it as much as I think I will!

Cheers.

Most, if not all sites have rental packages, so you could rent a gun first and make sure you like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

But at the same time, you know how it is, times are tight, I'd happily drop 100 Euro on a second hand jobbie, but couldnt justify 200 Euro right now for a hobby (Yes times are that bad!)

So open to any offers (Something close to an M16 or an AK47 would probably be OK too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

I dont think he means you buy an aeg on site. Usually most sites rent aegs and the gear for 25-30 euro so you would be better off investing then forking out 100 to see if you like it.

(apologies mods dont mean to thread spoil only trying to help :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey man have a look here at my AK47

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055669049

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Airsoftdude

I will sell you my full metal D-BOYS M16A4 FOR 150EURO IT has a full metal body 300round HI-CAP mag 4 ras rail mounts on the front a metal gearbox is 9.9joules in power. I am selling my gun as i am intresed in buying an MP5SD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭aleksejs86

i haw a ak47 for sale for 90 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Old thread, locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement