Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gwen Towers - Mind Control

• 26-09-2009 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭

You know , people who believe in this conspiracy are made out to be fruit-cakes and nutters by certain hollywood films and so people who have watched these films will believe this in reality , you see they have been programmed to believe this by the movie they watched .

I have been thinking about this and i think it is because people don't understand , so i will attempt to explain here , human emotions have a wavelenght , ok if you know anything about electronics you will start to understand how it works if you think of human emotions as having a wavelength .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

so, you might suggest that we shield ourselves from such towers, possibly using some sort of helmet, or hat, made from, say, tinfoil?

not that you give any detail, but i'm assuming you're suggesting that these towers emit complimentary frequencies, or employ resonance, or signal cancellation to effect/control our emotions, which is all well and good, aside from the little fact that "human emotions have a wavelength" is something that you blatantly made up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

hoolio wrote: »
    so, you might suggest that we shield ourselves from such towers, possibly using some sort of helmet, or hat, made from, say, tinfoil?

not that you give any detail, but i'm assuming you're suggesting that these towers emit complimentary frequencies, or employ resonance, or signal cancellation to effect/control our emotions, which is all well and good, aside from the little fact that "human emotions have a wavelength" is something that you blatantly made up.

Are you quite sure wavelength's and fequencies don't alter brain activity?, do you know anything about neuro transmitters and receptors and electrical activity in the brain.
    So you think it's outlandish to suggest that brain activity can be altered with frequencies, wavelenghts or magnetic fields, I dont.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroencephalography

200px-EEG_cap.jpg

450px-Spike-waves.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I was going to suggest that next friday on polling day that we hold the referendum in areas well clear of these towers , we would need to move all of the polling stations , maybe up into mountainous arees .
    aside from the little fact that "human emotions have a wavelength" is something that you blatantly made up.

You see the different emotions have different frequencies , there used to be generators that would be in places like shops years and years ago and they would generate an electronic frequency approximating some high emotion like joyfulness , to get people to spend their money in the shops , have you never heard about this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

espinolman wrote: »

I was going to suggest that next friday on polling day that we hold the referendum in areas well clear of these towers , we would need to move all of the polling stations , maybe up into mountainous arees .

You see the different emotions have different frequencies , there used to be generators that would be in places like shops years and years ago and they would generate an electronic frequency approximating some high emotion like joyfulness , to get people to spend their money in the shops , have you never heard about this ?

I've never heard about it,but it sounds bloody interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

uprising wrote: »
    Are you quite sure wavelength's and fequencies don't alter brain activity?,

I certainly don't. I would, however, lean towards the scientific approach of asking if there is evidence to suggest that they can

So you think it's outlandish to suggest that brain activity can be altered with frequencies, wavelenghts or magnetic fields, I dont.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroencephalography
    Maybe i'm missing something here, but electroencephalography is a technique for reading signals produced by the brain, not for influencing same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

You see the different emotions have different frequencies

So happiness is at x Hz and rage is at y Hz, or whatever? That's a pretty interesting idea. What exactly is it that is vibrating at this frequency?

bonkey wrote: »
    I certainly don't. I would, however, lean towards the scientific approach of asking if there is evidence to suggest that they can

Maybe i'm missing something here, but electroencephalography is a technique for reading signals produced by the brain, not for influencing same.

Yes your quite right electroencephalography is a technique for reading signals produced by the brain.
    Sorry I didn't really put my point across as clearly as I should have, my point being that where there are electrical signal's there's also the possibility of distorting/altering said signals using frequencies, wavelenghts and electro magnetic fields, would you disagree with that possibility?.

Solar flares are known to distort/alter/malfunction electricity, electrical and electronic equipment, so is it in your honest opinion so far fetched to suggest that minute electrical currents and signals in our brains are beyond interferance from outside sources?, without needing me to go looking for this or that to back this theory up such as THIS or THAT.

Undergod wrote: »
    So happiness is at x Hz and rage is at y Hz, or whatever? That's a pretty interesting idea. What exactly is it that is vibrating at this frequency?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroencephalography#Wave_patterns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

I have been thinking about this and i think it is because people don't understand , so i will attempt to explain here , human emotions have a wavelenght , ok if you know anything about electronics you will start to understand how it works if you think of human emotions as having a wavelength .

None of the links supplied so far have mentioned emotion...

Emotions most certainly don't have a frequency, that's just new-age nonsense. Certain brain waves can be made to follow external stimuli, binaural beats etc.
    But to suggest that an emotion has one specific frequency is over simplifying to the point of silliness...
    Emotion has more do to with the part of the brain that is working than any particular frequency.

Also transmitting a radio frequency in the range of these brain frequencies you are talking about is not something you can do from a regular mobile phone mast. To get down to say 50 to 80 hz you would need an antenna in the region of 25 miles long!!! An ariel to transmit a 1 hz frequency would be over 2,000 kms long and use collossal amounts of power.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Where are these towers located? Do you have a map?

• Advertisement

studiorat wrote: »
    Emotions most certainly don't have a frequency, that's just new-age nonsense. Certain brain waves can be made to follow external stimuli, binaural beats etc.
    But to suggest that an emotion has one specific frequency is over simplifying to the point of silliness...
    Emotion has more do to with the part of the brain that is working than any particular frequency.

The brain is one of the most complex pieces of equipment ever studied, it's true potential and functions are unknown, and the mysery of autistic savant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome#Prodigious_savants
    only adds to it's mystery and powers, all of which are caused by electrical activity, in a lump of grey matter. This grey matter is not impenetrable, which leaves the electrical activity inside open to influnce by outside sources, and being able to alter this electrical activity in a certain way to achieve a certain effect doesn't mean it's need's to be understood exactly how it work's, just that it does.

The brain is one of the most complex pieces of equipment ever studied, it's true potential and functions are unknown, and the mysery of autistic savant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome#Prodigious_savants
    only adds to it's mystery and powers, all of which are caused by electrical activity, in a lump of grey matter. This grey matter is not impenetrable, which leaves the electrical activity inside open to influnce by outside sources, and being able to alter this electrical activity in a certain way to achieve a certain effect doesn't mean it's need's to be understood exactly how it work's, just that it does.
    To get down to say 50 to 80 hz you would need an antenna in the region of 25 miles long!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

doesn't mean it's need's to be understood exactly how it work's, just that it does.

The argument of Faith so?

studiorat is right here uprising.
    But that doesn't mean you can't use the actual earth to make an Aeriel to get down to low hertz haha :D

To get down to say 50 to 80 hz you would need an antenna in the region of 25 miles long!!!
    studiorat wrote: »
    The argument of Faith so?

I'm just saying is it impossible to alter brainwaves/electrical pulses including emotions from an external source, be it natural or artifical, I would think it's naive to assume it's impossible to alter these properties.
    And what's to say there are no other unknown and unreadable qualities to the the brain that can't somehow be altered by other means, and by other mean's I mean everything and anything, both comprehendible and uncomprehensible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

studiorat, quotes in sigs are against Boards.ie rules. Please remove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Where are these towers in Ireland?
    Any links to evidence of these generators? The only thing I have heard of similar to this is shops having the bakery section at the front, the smell of fresh baked goods incouraging people to buy more food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Beta is the frequency range from 12 Hz to about 30 Hz. It is seen usually on both sides in symmetrical distribution and is most evident frontally. Low amplitude beta with multiple and varying frequencies is often associated with active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electroencephalography#Wave_patterns

I would say anxious thinking would alter your emotion's, when your anxious your hardly the life and soul of the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

If anybody thinks that human physiology/behaviour cannot be influenced remotely using certain frequencies, please read this report commissioned by the Police Federation of England and Wales, on the effects of microwaves.

It's written by a scientist (Dr Trower) but in layman terms and it's very easy to understand:

http://www.tetrawatch.net/papers/trower_report.pdf

Dr Trower is a scientist working for the UK government, but the TETRA system is in place here in Ireland too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Why bother with electromagnetic mind control? We live in a soup of all these different frequencies. Phones, bluetooth, radio, wifi, cosmic rays etc. I tell ya, if I wanted to control the unwashed masses, I'd just make sure there was a tv in every house with only TV3 on non-stop.

Why bother with electromagnetic mind control? We live in a soup of all these different frequencies. Phones, bluetooth, radio, wifi, cosmic rays etc. I tell ya, if I wanted to control the unwashed masses, I'd just make sure there was a tv in every house with only TV3 on non-stop.

Yep, welcome to 21st century Ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

All tecno gizmos dampen our frequency and energy levels. Even if not directed, all gizmos are infact mind control. They all send out radio and electromagnetic waves that effect the brain. Even lightblubs makes me nausious sometimes. I found out they have mecury in it. I also can't sleep if the T.V is near me. If I have a lot of stress I've been known to cause all sorts of freakish things to electronic equipment around me. It's probably why I'm on my 7th phone and gave up buying Mp3 players! Don't get me started on my laptop.

Another thing to point out, if you want to leave the body or do astral, electronic equipment also blocks your OBEs. This is from my own experiences and many people who had the same problem.

I do believe in mind control that is directed from the Governments. It would be frightening to truly know what kind of gizmos they have. It's why I don't even want to read up about it.

mysterious wrote: »
    All tecno gizmos dampen our frequency and energy levels. Even if not directed, all gizmos are infact mind control. They all send out radio and electromagnetic waves that effect the brain. Even lightblubs makes me nausious sometimes. I found out they have mecury in it. I also can't sleep if the T.V is near me. If I have a lot of stress I've been known to cause all sorts of freakish things to electronic equipment around me. It's probably why I'm on my 7th phone and gave up buying Mp3 players! Don't get me started on my laptop.

Another thing to point out, if you want to leave the body or do astral, electronic equipment also blocks your OBEs. This is from my own experiences and many people who had the same problem.

I do believe in mind control that is directed from the Governments. It would be frightening to truly know what kind of gizmos they have. It's why I don't even want to read up about it.

The stuff in those 'energy saving' lightbulbs is a toxic chemical lobotomy that'll be seeping into our foodchain via landfill fun-off for generations, but that aside, a lot of people suffer from electromagnetic pollution and the symptoms you describe are common, to varying degrees. You sound like a highly energy-sensitive individual. And yes, I believe it does work both ways in regards affecting machinery, especially sensitive equipment like mobile phones and laptops.

This is true too from my personal experience. Again, to varying degrees... I can still have lucid dreams and OBEs near electrical stuff for some reason, but the Dr Trower Report (Link posted above) goes into it quite a bit. The pineal gland regulates the production of DMT, responsabile for lucid dreaming and OBEs (amongst a whole heap of other stuff), and certain frequencies do impair its function. I think though, that we're all a lot more powerful as living breathing souls than what we can even suspect...

It's terrifying sometimes, i agree. Technology is advancing exponentially, mind-control techniques are not excluded, and our communication's network is a perfect delivery system for affecting/targeting large areas of a population. Back in the 1980s, they had to park mobile units near the target, as in the case of Greenham Common and the US Embassy in Moscow. It was crude but effective; people got sick. Some died. Lawsuits were filed and won.

Interestingly perhaps, I first found out about 'tinfoil-hats' from a psychiatric nurse back in the late 80s, who said it was a sudden new thing at her hospital - people claiming to hear voices in their heads and that tinfoil seemed to help - some of these poor souls wallpapered their entire rooms with tinfoil. Now we know tinfoil does have shielding properties (experiment on your mobile phone) and there's even specially formulated paint which does the same thing; it's commercially available and none of this can be put down to just psydo-science or paranoia.

That said, we shouldn't let it get us scared to the point we can't look at these things in the face. I believe information is strength and the more we know about what's being done to us, the more of us will eventually be around to do something about it.

Advertisement