Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!glock 17 slide won't pull back

Options
  • 27-09-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hey I was taking the slide off to silicon it up but the way u take the slide of the glock is your pul it back and then pull down the two safety pins and let go and when I did this i dropped the slide and the spring came out,so I put it back in and the slide won't it won't pull back this is the metal slide
    thanks please help:(
    also the barrel dropped aswell

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Try making sure everything is located properly and securely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

i had the same problem with my 18c,lighty push down on the metal inner slide and slide back the outter metal,works all the time,theres a little give in them thats why it happens,just gets stuck sometimes,let us know if it helps:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

First id make sure you have the spring in the right way around, try compressing it in the slide while off the gun. the guide rod should be able to pass through the hole in the front of the slide without difficulty.
    Then when its all back together, try to cock the pistol while pushing down on the square bit in the middle of the slide(the ejection port on a real one). This should go downwards a little and allow you to cock the gun. :)

Advertisement