Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Car Service in Dublin North

Options
  • 27-09-2009 6:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows any garages, Mechanics, etc that do a decent price for a service over the northside.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Opel in airside are doing a full service and courtesy car for any car, €169. €139 without the couurtesy car IIRC, both good deals. Gonna be using it fairly soon, the banger needs looked at :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 SlimeyGoose

Just wondering if anyone knows any garages, Mechanics, etc that do a decent price for a service over the northside.

Would recommend Harmonstown Motors near Killester. Got car serviced recently for €199 including one years AA membership. Fords cars are €185 including AA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shsh_shah

Would recommend Harmonstown Motors near Killester. Got car serviced recently for €199 including one years AA membership. Fords cars are €185 including AA.

hi,
    i know a garage which can be very cheap and excellent service as well...I really recommend the car good service there..cheaper then anywhere in dublin. Most of the cars will be less then 100 EUR.

you can call on : 0863862592 just mention haroon the guy having volkswagen passat sent me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Eru

shsh_shah wrote: »
    hi,
    i know a garage which can be very cheap and excellent service as well...I really recommend the car good service there..cheaper then anywhere in dublin. Most of the cars will be less then 100 EUR.

you can call on : 0863862592 just mention haroon the guy having volkswagen passat sent me...

That number hasn't a clue what your talking about.

Advertisement