Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Campus Gym

• 27-09-2009 9:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering what the story is with the gym, is it available to use yet. What times are it busiest at. Whats it like. Seeing as I have a 6 hour break on a tuesday, i figure it is best that i use that time productively and split it between the gym and the library.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Yeah it's been open all Summer. I'm not sure of opening times though. Busiest around 4/5/6 or so, once people are finished lectures and stuff. It's nothing fancy but it does the job :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Around 12 or 1 is the best time to use it from my own experience!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Open 8 til 21.45 during the week and 10 to 17 at the weekend. I think its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

wats the story with the wristbands u buy 4 twenty quid tho..can u still use the gym witout buying one of those? can u still get a locker just it wont be locked?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

es you can still use the gym without a locker, don;t mind the signs (well i don't) just throw ur bag somewhere

• Advertisement
Advertisement