Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Lindam safety gate extensions

Options
  • 27-09-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have some safety gate extensions to fit Lindam gates to give away. We moved house and the hallways are narrower so we don't need them anymore. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ShayC

Hi,
    Wondering if these extensions are still available and what size are they? We need at least 1 x 14cm and 1 x 28cm extension for a Lindam gate to secure an entrance in our local hall for our toddler group.

Thanks,
    ShayC

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'd say you're better sending a PM at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Hi, yeah they're still available. I don't have any 28cm. They're all 14 and 7cm extensions. You're welcome to what you need. I'll PM you my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tatjana78

jeepers101 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have some safety gate extensions to fit Lindam gates to give away. We moved house and the hallways are narrower so we don't need them anymore. PM me if you're interested.

Hi just wondering if extensions are still available? We are looking for 7 & 14 sm ones? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

Yeah they're still available, I'll PM you my number

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Drodka

Are they still available? I will be happy and can collect.Thanks D

Advertisement