Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bo'Selecta - Michael Jackson Tribute

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Bo Selecta is about as funny as a dose of the crabs, it makes Maeve Higgins look like George Carlin in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I only laughed when someone said "Back then everyone was addicted to lucozade tablay" and looking back that wasn't even funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Should have done another Brass Eye paedophile special in his honour. Funnier and more apt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

krudler wrote: »
    Bo Selecta is about as funny as a dose of the crabs, it makes Maeve Higgins look like George Carlin in comparison

Maeve Higgins is a great stand-up. The only problem is that with any show I have gone to watch, the room is full of morons waiting for their fill of one-liners about the recession and paedophiles. Higgins provides something completely different, but unfortunately the typical Irish punter is cognitively incapable of getting it.

Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭token56

I just dont understand how anyone finds Bo'Selecta funny, but each to their own I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

I'm completely addicted to Bo' Selecta but I'd have to agree that this is completely unfunny. I dont watch past the second series tho, Bo in the USA ruined it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

I thought it was hilarious, Michael's Doctor parts were the best IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭weird

"put me down John, put me down John.... mothafuka"

Advertisement