Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk-In Wardrobes...Sourcing In Cork?

Options
  • 27-09-2009 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

We're finishing an extension to our house and have allocated a room for a walk-in wardrobe. I'm finding it hard to locate suppliers in the Cork area who might be able to supply the units needed to complete the wardrobe. Anybody out there care to recommend one? Or. it is the case that we'll have to get something made up bespoke?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭mazthespark

woodies use to do a wardrobe system for making up sliding wardrobes
    (bit like sliderobes) all the bits could be bought seperately so would only have to buy wat u needed if it suited wat u wanted. also b & q do kitchens etc so something there mite suit

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭tipperary

Hi

A couple of months ago I used an IKEA wardobe for our walk in wardrobe. Some of the units had to be cut to size, but this doesn't really make too much difference (had to use brackets to support the top and base). Obviously cutting to size would not really work if you needed to have the doors.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭jwb1

tipperary wrote: »
    Hi

A couple of months ago I used an IKEA wardobe for our walk in wardrobe. Some of the units had to be cut to size, but this doesn't really make too much difference (had to use brackets to support the top and base). Obviously cutting to size would not really work if you needed to have the doors.
    woodies use to do a wardrobe system for making up sliding wardrobes
    (bit like sliderobes) all the bits could be bought seperately so would only have to buy wat u needed if it suited wat u wanted. also b & q do kitchens etc so something there mite suit

I took a look thru the Ikea catalogue and there are some definite possibilities there....

Advertisement