Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Tour

Options
  • 27-09-2009 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭

This Wed 30th I think. I have never actually gone but am tempted this year. What does it involve? €20 too :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 doorknob_opener

From what I've heard nobody actually remembers whats involved lol!

Also, I thought tickets were sold out already...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

have been on one of those .... everyone hops into a bus (or 2 ...or 3buses) ... drinks on the bus (windows are blacked out - with curtains)..... turn up at mystery destination - continue drinking and .... stumble back on bus several hours later and back to base :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

are tickets sold out???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

PCPhoto wrote: »
    have been on one of those .... everyone hops into a bus (or 2 ...or 3buses) ... drinks on the bus (windows are blacked out - with curtains)..... turn up at mystery destination - continue drinking and .... stumble back on bus several hours later and back to base :D

Sounds good enough for me! Bollox if tickets are sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Have my ticket... Looking forward to it but i can i see myself falling asleep by 8pm :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭deco1610

PCPhoto wrote: »

UCD's last year they had 5 or 6 busses, the windows weren't blacked out, but there was a feck load of drinking on the bus...

Went to Castleknock (exotic!), then Athboy Co. Meath, and onto drogheda, getting back to UCD at about 3am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AnthonyK16

What does the mystery tour involve?Like what time does it leave the campus and what time does it get back?Looking back through mystery tour threads from previous years there is talk of people been searched for drink as they board the buses, is this true?

Advertisement