Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every Time I Die - New Junk Aesthetic

• 27-09-2009 1:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭

Just been released a week or so ago. Wasn't too excited about it but said I'd give it a go anyway and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised.

Here's the first single

So far I'm really liking it. Heavy in places, groovy in others and energetic throughout. Anyone else get it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I don't think I'll be getting it, I had a few listens to the album and I don't think it is a patch on The Big Dirty.

I have a feeling if I went and bought it that it would just sit in the collection gathering dust, and I have too many other dust gathers right now :D

Methinks a bit of a clear out may be needed, and a box dropped off at the Animal welfare shop for them to sell them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I think it's better than any they did previously!

It's just plain brilliant, Sweet Life is probably my favourite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 340 ✭✭ADTR

Loving it. Listening to it currently. Surprised there's some people on here into this band.

Advertisement