Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Recent Call History Analysis -Page limit?

• 27-09-2009 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

I am trying to analyse some recent call history for an O2 phone account on 02.ie. Its only showing data until two weeks ago, and nothing recent, and I also noticed the number of pages at the bottom goes from 1 to 500, is there a 500 page limit?

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not sure on the 500 page limit. Have you tried exporting to excel? Does that show all the records?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Random wrote: »
    Not sure on the 500 page limit. Have you tried exporting to excel? Does that show all the records?

Yeah, exported to Excel, same result.

Not 100% sure then. Never had that many pages even with all my data usage. I suggest asking over on the O2 forum.

http://forums.o2online.ie/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19

Be sure to come back to us and let us know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

500 page limit seems reasonable to me, cant say ive ever got near that amount.

Davy wrote: »
    500 page limit seems reasonable to me, cant say ive ever got near that amount.
    Doesn't seem reasonable to me. O2 offer it as an alternative to paper billing and therefore should provide the same call records as paper billing IMO. Saying it's reasonable because it's 5 pages just doesn't wash with me personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ye i agree it shouldn't be a substitute to paper billing, but 500 pages seems a lot, its 20 transactions a page, so thats 10000 transactions a month. Dont think many people would be over that. If they do, it should be able to handle it, but im guessing its a problem they encounter much.

Davy wrote: »
    Ye i agree it shouldn't be a substitute to paper billing, but 500 pages seems a lot, its 20 transactions a page, so thats 10000 transactions a month. Dont think many people would be over that. If they do, it should be able to handle it, but im guessing its a problem they encounter much.
    If the idea of O2 online billing is to (a) save the environment and (b) save them money then it's the 500 page bills they need to support on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Sorry I only got the PM now. I will run this by billing in the morning to see why this is. If you need all the records or a call analysis done for the last 3 months however I would be glad to do it for you.

Sorry I only got the PM now. I will run this by billing in the morning to see why this is. If you need all the records or a call analysis done for the last 3 months however I would be glad to do it for you.

Thanks Daryll for the quick response to the PM on this. Let us know what billing say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Each preapid recent calls page contains 10 calls, so we are looking at 5,000 recent calls which would be unusually high!
    This is a limit that is imposed by O2 in order to protect our billing system from large/ slow SQL queries.

• Advertisement

A prepay account? Holy god! :)

Random wrote: »
    A prepay account? Holy god! :)

That's kids for ya ! :eek:

Advertisement