Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads deleted and sig edited

Options
  • 27-09-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is there anyone out there who can give me some information. In the last couple of days I've had two posts deleted and my signature edited. I've recieved no notice of this or no communication from moderators.

I'm curious as to what is going on. There was a mix up last week and I was banned for something that was cleared up, but now this? Who is deleting the posts and who edited my sig and why?

Thankyou,

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What was your sig exactly? We don't necessarily notify users of sig breaches as there are too many users to notify and discuss with via PM.

Where were your posts made that were deleted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Hey man,

The post was in Fitness on a thread called Tyre flipping. Don't know why it was deleted though it was jocular :)

I've had the sig for a while but it was the banner off my website which was quite big now that I think of it. Couldn't resize it at the time I edited, and then never got round to it after that. But it's 3 months old and I post regularly, so why delete it now?

Cheers for the answer,
    Barry

BossArky deleted your message, probably because it was too tongue in cheek, you might want to PM for clarification.

As for the sig, I guess it was too big. I sometimes browse random forums and if I see a sig that is too big I'll snip it then and there. Maybe I deleted it when you were in prison as I frequent there occasionally, I may not have read your posts previously.

hth

Okay. I'll get on to BossArky. Thanks for the reply. The sig may have been oversized but I'm not too sure what size is allowed anyway.

Check the sigrules thread.

• Advertisement

Never did see that thread before.

Thanks man I'll keep that in mind.

Advertisement