Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here is example how the yes vote will allow the police state to rapidilly develop

Options
  • 27-09-2009 4:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Here is example how the yes vote will allow the police state to rapidly develop in europe and Ireland (my opinion but sure others can see it also )

This the real future of Europe the bit they dont tell you will happen when we become a Unted States of Europe which is what they plan

Having seen riots in various parts of Europe where protestors were tear gassed for a lot less than this peacefll rally we can see that Europe will buy a lot of these riot control devices and subsidize and force Ireland to buy them also once we vote yes to Europe Libon treaty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akwjAjcQnqM&feature=player_embedded

This Show the use of the L Rads a high noise riot control device that often cuases long term hearing loss which will come to all parts of Ireland and Europe
    Its purpose is to control the people who might protest when EU brings in a 30% EU tax on top of the Irish tax rates to help fight the war against Iran or Pakistan or whatever war they drag us into .
    This is even if we dont have to supply soldiers sure as hell we will pay for the wars that Europe plans in some way.

This you tube is straight out of one of those sci fi movies where the baddies take control except the bullets are real in that movie and this is at the G20 in Pittsberg USA

So for me I vote NO to lisbon so as keep those kinda riot control machines out of Ireland and hopefully help keep them out of europe as well.

A dis-untied europe for me is a far safer Europe than a rambo united war machine police state Europe

Make copies and spread this video as fast as possible as it shows what a police state really looks like and remember the whole European governments EU big countries representives like France Germany Uk was also there in the G20 demanding that the USA supress any opposition that the people of the USA might make with protests at the G20

Derry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭gdael

LOL. The No campaign tactics dont change. I was undecided. But the No campaign have made up my mind to vote yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

derry wrote: »
    Here is example how the yes vote will allow the police state to rapidly develop in europe and Ireland (my opinion but sure others can see it also )

This the real future of Europe the bit they dont tell you will happen when we become a Unted States of Europe which is what they plan

Having seen riots in various parts of Europe where protestors were tear gassed for a lot less than this peacefll rally we can see that Europe will buy a lot of these riot control devices and subsidize and force Ireland to buy them also once we vote yes to Europe Libon treaty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akwjAjcQnqM&feature=player_embedded

This Show the use of the L Rads a high noise riot control device that often cuases long term hearing loss which will come to all parts of Ireland and Europe
    Its purpose is to control the people who might protest when EU brings in a 30% EU tax on top of the Irish tax rates to help fight the war against Iran or Pakistan or whatever war they drag us into .
    This is even if we dont have to supply soldiers sure as hell we will pay for the wars that Europe plans in some way.

This you tube is straight out of one of those sci fi movies where the baddies take control except the bullets are real in that movie and this is at the G20 in Pittsberg USA

So for me I vote NO to lisbon so as keep those kinda riot control machines out of Ireland and hopefully help keep them out of europe as well.

A dis-untied europe for me is a far safer Europe than a rambo united war machine police state Europe

Make copies and spread this video as fast as possible as it shows what a police state really looks like and remember the whole european government was also there in the G20 demanding that the USA supress any opposition that the people of the USA might make with protests

Derry

6a00c225278752549d011016cc17dc860d-500pi

No other comment needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Seriously detrimental to this forum letting these threads in here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You're providing a video link to a riot in Pittsburgh as sole evidence that the EU is developing into a police state?

Dude, if I used any of the words I'd like to use to describe your sense of logic based on that, I'd have to ban myself from the forum I moderate for a year for justified but unnecessary abuse of another poster.

Seriously, go to the mirror instantly and look at yourself in shame.

Thread locked as we don't run an idiocracy here. Really...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement