Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nurse/Doctor

Options
  • 27-09-2009 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone could give me information on the nurse or doctor in college. From what I gather I just go outside the nurses office and wait until its my turn and it's free. No appointment needed. Is that correct?

I was just wondering what the difference is between the nurse and doctor in college. Why one instead of the other?

Any information would be really helpful thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Check ww2.dkit.ie for more info or check out your student handbook. Should be info there.

I would look but I'm hungover.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

The nurse is there the whole time whereas the doctor is only there on a certain day, the nurse is there to take care of most cases but in more serious cases or if you ask to see the doctor the nurse will make an appointment for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

The doctor gave me Difene for sore muscles, I might ask for morphine next :P

Advertisement