Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

need black clothes for big girl, help

• 27-09-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

i am size 16 to 18, need black trousers (wide leg) and black loose top (have no boobs) to somehow flatter. need for next wknd so cant shop on line. anything in the shops? and am on a budget...

Can any one help?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭hornyfemale

Evans. Wallis. Next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Would definitely say Evans. What you're looking for is fairly standard so you should have no problems finding them. Try Marks & Spencer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭wondering

i know i'm making this next to impossible now, but i'm young 25 and like edgy clothes. i get a lot of my clothes in river island and oasis.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Dorothy Perkins should have black wide leg trousers. Try New Look as well.

As for tops what about this one from awear?
    Or this or this or even this from New Look?

New Look in Liffey Valley seem to have a good range.

Dunnes go up to a 18 in most clothes too and they've gorgeous stuff at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

wondering wrote: »
    i know i'm making this next to impossible now, but i'm young 25 and like edgy clothes. i get a lot of my clothes in river island and oasis.

Have you looked in Oasis and River Island? Get some fabulous shoes, bag, jewellery to make the outfit a bit more you.
    wondering wrote: »
    i am size 16 to 18, need black trousers (wide leg) and black loose top (have no boobs) to somehow flatter. need for next wknd so cant shop on line. anything in the shops? and am on a budget...

Can any one help?

A loose top might make you look bigger, something fitted might be more flattering.

What's the outfit for, does it have to be trousers, could you get a black dress and wear it with opaque tights.

yep tried river island and oasis, nothing that would suit in black at the moment.

it's for a hen, the theme is black and bling and i'm at my wits end.

i want something casual enough, i cant wear heals really either. tights aren't my thing really. i'm a disaster.

Love
    cAr0l wrote: »
    this one quote]

never thought of awear, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

OP, New Look + 1 million. They're a lifesaver for stuff like this, and really reasonably priced. Check out Dorothy Perkins too, they've great stuff atm and go up to a size 22

Advertisement