Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 2009 injury glitch???

Options
  • 27-09-2009 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I bought Football manager 2009 for PC the other day and I think their might be a glitch.

In my 1st game I picked Man United and in nearly every single match (up to around march when I stopped playing) someone on my team picked up an injury.

Thinking it was just something wrong with that game, I set up a new game as Real Madrid and the same thing is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else with the game???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I bought Football manager 2009 for PC the other day and I think their might be a glitch.

In my 1st game I picked Man United and in nearly every single match (up to around march when I stopped playing) someone on my team picked up an injury.

Thinking it was just something wrong with that game, I set up a new game as Real Madrid and the same thing is happening.

Has this happened to anyone else with the game???

Have you downloaded the two patches?

Before those there was always massive amounts of injuries, nearly one every game as you described...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Bruce Buffer

Frisbee wrote: »
    Have you downloaded the two patches?

Before those there was always massive amounts of injuries, nearly one every game as you described...

Cheers for the reply.

Where can I download these patches??

Just downloaded the patches now.

Do I have to do anything with it when I download the patch or will it just update my game automatically??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

You need to run the program that comes with the patch and it updates all games (including saved games) automatically!

Max Power1 wrote: »
    You need to run the program that comes with the patch and it updates all games (including saved games) automatically!

Cheers mate!

The game is much more enjoyable now with no injuries every single match.

• Advertisement
Advertisement