Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower Pump (HELP!)

Options
  • 27-09-2009 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

I'm looking for a pump for a Triton T90SI Shower and I haven't got the first idea where to get one, I'm living in Dublin 12.... If anyone knews how to get your hands on one WB :) please

Chelle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Chadwicks will get one for you. Or you could ring the triton service number.

Be really careful if you are doing work on your own electric shower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chelle101

Thanks a mill,

:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Barrets of Maynooth are the triton agents another complany called pereka also fix these.

If its parts your looking for ring triton. TBH if its the pump a new shower will be more economical in the long term although recession i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Yeah Barretts are just off the Maynooth exit on the M4, about 20 minutes from the Liffey Valley junction. They are the main dealers for Triton showers in this country and are reasonable in price for parts and new showers.

Advertisement