Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharwoods Tikka Mix?

Options
  • 27-09-2009 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever use the TANDOORI Mix from Sharwoods, I usually add into natural yoghurt and oil and then marinade some chicken, its delish.

Anyway its seems they've withdrawn it and replaced it Medium curry mix.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

That shoud read Tandoori Mix

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

That shoud read Tandoori Mix

You should try the Lidl Tandoori paste. Delicious added to natural yoghurt and a can of tomato soup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ernie999

Anyone ever use the TANDOORI Mix from Sharwoods, I usually add into natural yoghurt and oil and then marinade some chicken, its delish.

Anyway its seems they've withdrawn it and replaced it Medium curry mix.:mad:

yeah i agree!! its unreal!! I think i took it for granted when i had it, i didnt make it enough prob through laziness,then when i went to make it it was months out of date,went to ALL the supermarkets and still no sign!!! If i remember rightly i added lemon juice to it as well?!

Tesco do their own brand of Tandoori but looking at the instructions on it its a sauce mix i think, its cheap though so ill prob buy it and see but i wouldn't hold me breath

they always sold the medium curry mix as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Seriously, dude, will you have a look at the date on threads before you go replying to them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ernie999

Honey-ec wrote: »
    Seriously, dude, will you have a look at the date on threads before you go replying to them...

Seriously "DUDE" you need to chill out hahaha, i was looking for the spice mix mentioned and searched it and decided to keep the thread alive in the hopes somebody might know where to get it so chiiilllllllllllll!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

ernie999 wrote: »
    Seriously "DUDE" you need to chill out hahaha, i was looking for the spice mix mentioned and searched it and decided to keep the thread alive in the hopes somebody might know where to get it so chiiilllllllllllll!!!!!

ernie999 - it is generally frowned upon on boards.ie to start posting in threads that are more than 6 months old. Generally, the original poster has long gotten an answer to their query, or have simply forgot about it. Please bear that in mind in future. You can always start your own thread.

Advertisement