Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forbidden 403.14

Options
  • 27-09-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Hey blacknight. I emailed yez but it hasn't been resolved yet and I need this for tommorrow morning.

I uploaded a test 'index.html' to the wwwroot folder to check if it would come up when I put it in the address bar and I got Forbidden error 403.14. I assume I have to change some setting but I don't know which one or where...?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It sounds like the file might be in the wrong directory, as index.html would be picked up as the default index in any web directory

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Ah right, I didn't have it in the firstcallhr.ie folder... sorry about that. But another question has sprung up, how do I make it so that www.firstcallhr.ie and firstcallhr.ie can be put into the address bar to get to the site?

Advertisement