Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

While I Was In Wales....

• 27-09-2009 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Okay, so went to a Wales for the weekend at took my camera. Took some photos along my journey and would like some feedback on what you think of them. Please take into account that I am only 14 and this is my first time shooting.

3959549881_59356a2e2e.jpg

3960315416_76ff84c610.jpg

3959538935_5455b5dae7.jpg

3960303630_d352fb1c98.jpg

Also, can you pick a favourite and tell me why you picked it,
    Thanks!

PS> Criticism Welcome

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

hey! might be just me but none of the pics are showing up... the easiest way to put them in a post here is to get a pix.ie account, upload them to there and link to here...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RVP11

zoegh wrote: »
    hey! might be just me but none of the pics are showing up... the easiest way to put them in a post here is to get a pix.ie account, upload them to there and link to here...

Fixed..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭Technique

I like the one with the stones.

Nice shallow depth of field, the texture is evident, and it leads your eye into the photo.

Good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭m_s_nixon

I like no.2 aswell, no.4 is also a really good shot but i think the grass just takes up a bit too much of the image

I wish i was taking photo's this good at 14, looking forward to seeing more ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I really like the 2nd one too, there's a lovely 'lead into' the pic if that makes any sense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

You may only be 14 but you've a great vision in what Football club to support. ;)
    I like #2 too and would like to see some PP (post processing) on it, Gimp is free if you google it, more contrast and saturation.
    #4 I can see what you were going for but think you may have needed a wider angle lens.

:)

Advertisement