Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowens support for molloy.

Options
  • 27-09-2009 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

I'm not hording for a new thread ,but after reading about cowens support for molloy's treatment ,I'm absolutely disgusted.
    For me it rings of his support for the whole over priced fiasco that has taken over Ireland.
    Is he genuinely that far from reality ,that he doesn't see whats actually going on around him ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Looks like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

what do you expect from a pig only a grunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭who_ru

cowen, lenihan, coughlan all come from political dynasties, they do not and will never know what it is like to struggle, what it is like to have kids you can't support through college, a mortgage you can't pay. they do not relate to most people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭furiousox

l heard today that molloy is cowens brother in law.
    ls that true?

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

It was probably more a rant when I posted ,but I'm past the benefit of the doubt with mr cowen now.

It wouldn't be so bad if at least he waited for the lisbon treaty ,to comment about the issue. But he just doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks about him or his thoughts on this country.

The lime light might taste more lemon for him ,when he realises what he's done ,hopefully.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭getcover

That interview with him yesterday on RTE Radio was a real eye-opener for me.
    He truly believes he can do no wrong. FF never make mistakes, they are always right, and he is above criticism...:rolleyes:
    Having just got off Planet Bertie, are we now on Planet Cowen?

Advertisement