Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisdoonvarna Festival

• 27-09-2009 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I have been asked to go down to the lisdoonvarna festival this weekend. Just wondering if it's any good or what happens down there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

GO !

You will have a blast.
    Guaranteed craic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

it's great craic, I haven't been there in years, but enjoyed it any time I was there, I would go as far as to say I enjoy it much more than the Willie Clancy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Was this not the last weekend? isnt it over now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

georgem25 wrote: »
    Was this not the last weekend? isnt it over now?

They will surley knock another weekend out of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

The matchmaking festival in Lisdoon goes on for the month of September

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

Yeah it continues until next weekend...

Final Matchmaking Weekend
    Sat 3th - Sun 4th October
    Mr Lisdoonvarna ( Sat)
    Queen of the Burren ( Sun)

Enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Aw heck! I opened this thinking it was a thread on the grandfather of the Oxygen/Electric Picnic festivals from '78 thru '83. I can still feel the rain and the mud!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭gailgo

i was there on saturday night, 18 of us went on a bus, we had a great night, it was hopping, and everyone was in great form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Ah tis brilliant!! Lived and worked up there many moons ago and still hit it in sept. Missed it this year though.

Last weekend is really the last one but this weekend coming will still be great craic but a bit quieter.

Definitely go, it will be an experience!!

Advertisement