Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite crisps ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Phileas Fogg Salsa with Mexican Chilli flavour Tortillas.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

It's gotta be Hunky Dorys, Sour Cream and Onion..
    Heaven on earth! :)

couldn't agree more!!:pac:

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ruu wrote: »
    Ghosties!
    +1 Love them. Sadly, I rarely see shops stocking them.

Love Hunky Dory's Sour Cream & Onion too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Worchestershire Sauce Crisps! Walkers....
    BEFORE they took them off the market due to the illegal or odd thing in them that was making them sooooo addictive:D
    Now they don't taste as good:(

Banshee Bones

In fairness they have changed alot of crisps flavours or textures in the last few years:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 AnthonyK16

Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli are class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

Tangy Twiglets
    The odd time,I'd devour a full packet and a layer of skin from inside my mouth would come off.
    Alas,Jacobs don't make them anymore,I wonder why !
    My fave crips of all time:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Oh God, too many to choose from.. I suppose at a push it would have to be Tayto c&o.. love any thing I can put between 2 slices of bread tbh so that kinda broadens it to ALL crisps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Worchestershire Sauce Crisps! Walkers....
    BEFORE they took them off the market due to the illegal or odd thing in them that was making them sooooo addictive:D
    Now they don't taste as good:(

Banshee Bones

In fairness they have changed alot of crisps flavours or textures in the last few years:mad:
    I love worchestershire sauce- tayto and walkers, thought they are difficult to come by! never knew they had been teken off the market before :eek:

Used to love salt and vinegar squares!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

screaming green mummys were the biz aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Snaps!

mmm...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Quavers, Chipsticks, Skips, Chilli Heatwave Doritos, Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations, Walkers Cheese and Onion, Tayto Salt and Vinegar or Smokey Bacon, any of the kettle chips or fancy M&S ones, the M&S version of Wotsits... I really want crisps right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

three out of four people to commant on this thread will prefare tayto, scientific fact

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭schween

Perri Cheese & Onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I'm amazed nobodys mentioned Pringles! Well i didn't see it mentioned anyway! Sour cream and onion pringles everytime! mmmm.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Banshee Bones, Cheese and Onion Taytos, Burt's Chips Ketchup Flavour, Burt's Chips Salted and their No Salt (still tastes fab!).

I'm living in the UK and now undestand why people buy like 24 bags of Taytos in the airport!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jimmyboss

There's nothing like a Tayto C+O sandwich with fresh white bread.....anybody remember wigwams???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

SKIPS FTW!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Mackleton

I am a self confessed crisp-a-holic my favourites include:

Tayto cheese & onion: for a crisp sandwich only, too cheesy on their own
    Mighty Munch: for that moreish cruchy crisp!
    Beef Hula Hoops
    Burger Bites
    Chickatees
    Treble Crunch
    Walkers Salt and Vinegar
    Snackajacks

But the king of all crisps I discovered when living in France, and was devastated to find they aren't available anywhere else - they were peanut butter flavour corn snacks, my god, they were heaven in a bag!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭cherryred

the man and I have recently become keen fans of NikNaks RibnSaucy, hhhmm delicious.

Strictly in terms of crisps I favour Hunky Dorys Buffalo, but for a crisp sandwiche it must be Tayto Salt and Vinegar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 jrd_old

Hmmm... its a toss up between hunky dories cheese and onion and tayto cheese and onion... Must be accompanied by a cold beer.

Hate those weird flavoured crisps.. had a packet of roast chicken and thyme crisps by accident in france once.. yuck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Whatever happened to the xmas dinner flavour walkers crisps?! :( they were soooooo yummy! Wonder if theyll be brought back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭asdfgh86

Kettle Chips, HICKORY HONEY BARBEQUE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

yoghurt and green onion flavour of the above

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

Just had a packet of Banshee Bones for the first time in years. A major let down, not littered with salt like back in the day.

Nothing beats Salt 'n Vinegar Hunky Doreys on batched bread with a good bit 'o butter. Washed down with a pint of milk. Hangover food at its finest.:D

Advertisement