Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted

• 28-09-2009 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

A thief to rob audio shops and give the gear to me for free.burglar.gif

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

There was once a loose group of goths in trench coats, who could lift basically anything from a music shop.

They had strategic hooks in their trench coat - and they were an absolute marvel to watch.

This group of goths were also the reason the original McCullough Piggott went bankrupt - then the second incarnation of McCullough Piggott.

These guys could do shoplifting Jedi mind tricks that were just incredible.

Jedi Goth Shoplitter: "These are not the 'Goths' we're looking for , let them go"
    Stormtrooper shop security: "These are not the 'Goths' we're looking for , let them go"

Kids these days have just lost the ancient arts

Say they'll be back though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

Just wear sunglasses , talk about politics,world peace and breath heavy after every sentence . Walk into any irish store they'll throw goodies at ye thinking your Bono !!

Always amazes me / the richer you are the more you don't have to pay for stuff.
    - Dec

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

So - I guess we're back to my original idea - A flashmob/flasrob smash and grab - (I'd suggest robbing a bank, but I don't think thay have the cash at the minute)

I'm up for daylight robbery - but I do have a fee

Advertisement