Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing pictures on sd card?

Options
  • 28-09-2009 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem that i have with my sd card

I took about 300 to 400 pictures and i gave it to my friend to use then a few days later when i looked at the pictures there was only 77 left
    They are all on the sd card and there are about 6 on my internal memory on my camera and it says internal memory full

Is there anyway that those pictures are still on my camera but i just cant see them? protected or something? my friend might of been messing with some settings on the camera
    I was looking through the camera and i couldnt find a "delete all" option for it so im hoping they didnt all get deleted

These pictures mean a lot to me and i would really appricate any advice in helping me get them back

The camera is a fujifilm Z Fineprix Z20

Thank you in advance :)

Advertisement