Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tilted off my roll again!!! FFS.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

aodea wrote: »
    This got me sort of thinking. What are the worst habits when tilting?

For example when im tilting i tend to rock it up and lose out on many profitable situations that when im not tilting i would take advantage of. All of a sudden hands that i normally love to play in certain spots no longer look as nice.

LMAO. My tilt usually consists of raising every hand, never folding to a 3bet and triple barrel bluffing every hand while calling down with any pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭aodea

well its still tilt cause it loses me money its clearly not as bad as other forms of tilt but thats just how i roll although tend not to tilt to badly these days anyway. I have found inner peace and buddha!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

^ yup +1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

ianmc38 wrote: »
    LMAO. My tilt usually consists of raising every hand, never folding to a 3bet and triple barrel bluffing every hand while calling down with any pair.

Really? that's just how I play poker :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

aodea wrote: »
    well its still tilt cause it loses me money its clearly not as bad as other forms of tilt but thats just how i roll although tend not to tilt to badly these days anyway. I have found inner peace and buddha!:D

There's a difference between losing money due to being too much of a rock and spewing money by been overly aggressive and fishy in general. Probably about 5 buy ins difference. I wish I had your kind of tilt. You are the envy of us all :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

TommyGunne wrote: »
    What odds will you give me?

I dunno, I would prefer to be shoving myself instead of offering the odds.

I wouldn't have a clue on what odds to offer tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Seen this on another forum a while back but couldn't find the thread without search.

Not designed for poker but pretty much all the underlying concepts that its built around relate in similar ways to poker and tilting.

http://www.design.philips.com/about/design/designnews/pressreleases/rationalizer.page

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Advertisement