Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the cheapest .com and .ie domain name registrars?

• 28-09-2009 10:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a number of domain names which are due for renewal and also some that I would like to register. I'm currently with Netfirms and iPower as they were the best value for money at the time and I had no problems with them to date.

Can someone please suggest the cheapest domain registrar for .com and .ie domain names? I realise that ICANN and IEDR have their own TLD list but it's quite the exhaustive list. As far as I can tell, Letshost are currently the cheapest for .ie domain names (but I'm open to correction).

Also, since I have a large number of domains to register, is there any discount for bulk registration?

All opinions, suggestions or pointers are welcome, thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement