If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

onkyo system deal

Options
  • 28-09-2009 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hey guys,
    was looking into getting a new system and would like an onkyo

been looking at this deal thats on ibood today:

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/13407/

have herd good things about richersounds, do you guys have any comparable offers?

cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

Expect a reply at around 23:01! ;)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hey guys,
    was looking into getting a new system and would like an onkyo

been looking at this deal thats on ibood today:

http://www.ibood.com/ie/en/product_specs/13407/

have herd good things about richersounds, do you guys have any comparable offers?

cheers!

Soarer,

sorry to disappoint - I'm actually earlier tonight!

BigRed - what price was the ibood offer - it just says 'sold out' (and no fibbing or you will go straight to hell) - Come back with a price and I'll look at an alternative to blow the broody boodies out of the water!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Deesy

The price was 600 euro

BigRed,

Ok - We don't stock Jamo but I can do the following:

Onkyo TXSR507 AV Receiver
    Monitor Audio BR5 Floorstanding speakers
    Monitor Audio BR LCR
    Monitor Audio BRFX

Retail should be - £1049 - I will do it at just €719.99

I know it's slightly more expensive - but believe me - it's a much better deal!

I'll hold this offer open 'till close of business 29th September 2009

Thanks again and keep me posted..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

How much will be this speakers set plus 607 vs 507 collected in dub on 1st oct?

• Advertisement

Another q this set u mention is it 5.1 or just pAir os sps, center and sub?

Deesy wrote: »
    Another q this set u mention is it 5.1 or just pAir os sps, center and sub?

5.0!

You could add the Vector VW8 Monitor Audio Sub for just £129.99

Keep me posted,

John Mc

Any chance to get 607 + br5, lcr (or without it) + sub collected (just set to start) in dub for about 750 ( incl 5 yrs warranty as well) ill get wall mounting rear set later cause tight of budget :-( But front floorstanding speakers will fit better than originally offered vector sats (just have plain wall and no shelves)

btw nobody contacted me since friday about 607+vector offer.

thanks in any case

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭thebigredmachin

hi john,

i went for the ibood offer in the end cos i hadnt heard back.

thanks anyway

barry

wanna say thank you to John and Co.
    got my black 607 with matched ma br5 & brclr. had some boston acoustic speakers which i set as surround. sound perfect.
    have few questions
    1. do you sell nmt such as ac ryan playon!hd? any plans?
    2. i saw you offered some in-ceiling speakers, are they good? if i have the storage space at the other side of plasterboard should be they good as well as the ordinary speakers? thinking about to change my ba surround later on and in-ceiling will fit perfect at this point.

thanks for your work.

• Advertisement

wanna say thank you to John and Co.
    got my black 607 with matched ma br5 & brclr. had some boston acoustic speakers which i set as surround. sound perfect.
    have few questions
    1. do you sell nmt such as ac ryan playon!hd? any plans?
    2. i saw you offered some in-ceiling speakers, are they good? if i have the storage space at the other side of plasterboard should be they good as well as the ordinary speakers? thinking about to change my ba surround later on and in-ceiling will fit perfect at this point.

thanks for your work.

Deesy,

Many thanks for the thanks - we got there in the end!

do you sell nmt such as ac ryan playon!hd? any plans? :confused: - sorry I don't get this one? what do you mean??

2. Yep we do stock a decent range of in-ceiling speakers - our faves are the excellent MA 165 which really are excellent - directional tweeter - decent drivers etc( Lots of Boardies have them already - you can post to see what they are like??) we sell them at just £74.95 each and they are cracking value at that price.

Alternatively we have the Opus Op265CC which are the step up Opus in-ceiling speaker from Opus and I can do these at just £79.95 a pair (this is a great price - have a look online!)

Keep me posted and again thx for the thanks - it is really appreciated,

ATB,

John Mc

do you sell nmt such as ac ryan playon!hd? any plans? :confused: - sorry I don't get this one? what do you mean?

John Mc
    sorry to confuse you, John. Network media tank, such as popcornhours, wd tv hd, tvix etc. Another words box which connected to network or hard disk and play avi, mkv straight to tv with digital soundand video output.

At the moment looking for ac ryan playon!hd

Thanks again

sorry to confuse you, John. Network media tank, such as popcornhours, wd tv hd, tvix etc. Another words box which connected to network or hard disk and play avi, mkv straight to tv with digital soundand video output.

At the moment looking for ac ryan playon!hd

Thanks again

Deesy,

Sotty I must have been asleep when I was reading your post - we are looking at all PC media storage & streamers at the moment and we hope to have a range soon.

Thanks again and sorry you caught me napping!

ATB,

John Mc

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.