Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingers Crossed.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭StillRickyVilla

We might get Anton Ferdinand in return for extra cb cover

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Hmmmm, Hutton's not the worst full-back out there. I think he needs an extended run of games. I'm really not sure about the virtue of Corluka at right-back - he's very slow, which isn't suited to our wing play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

markesmith wrote: »
    Hmmmm, Hutton's not the worst full-back out there. I think he needs an extended run of games. I'm really not sure about the virtue of Corluka at right-back - he's very slow, which isn't suited to our wing play.

Hutton is good going forward which for a defender is a great bonus but not essential! What is essential for a defender is to be able to defend. Something which he can't do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

hutton is a disgrace people. 2 million for him would be great in my view. we will never get anywhere near the 8-10 we paid. the man hasnt a clue what to do at the back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

he had a great start at spurs, but has been poor since he got injured way back, was it a broken foot? Shame, i think we were all quite excited about him after his first few games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 peterkeegan

not too sure he fits into our style of play anymore, take what we can get for him but we had better get someone to cover as we'd be left with nothing if he goes

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mushykeogh wrote: »
    he had a great start at spurs, but has been poor since he got injured way back, was it a broken foot? Shame, i think we were all quite excited about him after his first few games.

I'd support that thesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

All very harsh talk about Hutton. Its not long ago that we were all singing his praises saying how good he was. He has'nt had a run of games since returning from injury, mainly due to Corlukas form. I still think he's one to hold on too, although in saying that, we have the 2 right fulls from Sheff Utd too :rolleyes:

Corluka is a better defender, hutton is better attacking wise, a blend of the too would be nice ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

We might get Anton Ferdinand in return for extra cb cover

would rather we didnt sign ferdinand to be honest. dont think he is better than woodie, dawson, the king or basong. my opinion.

as for hutton, i like him. seen a good bit of him for rangers and scotlnd and was impressed. although he hasnt really reproduced for spurs his game time has been very limited tru injury and poor form

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Corluka is a better defender
    Hard to say that based on his last few games, he's been shocking. I thought Hutton would do well, but it's probably time to give Naughton a game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement