Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house swap ire for oz

Options
  • 28-09-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

really want to move to oz with my husband and 2 children next year sometime.was thinking of a house swap with someone from oz for the first couple of months to a year to take a bit of presssure off.does anyone know of a good website i can look as to where i could start looking or has anyone tried this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

jane09 wrote: »
    really want to move to oz with my husband and 2 children next year sometime.was thinking of a house swap with someone from oz for the first couple of months to a year to take a bit of presssure off.does anyone know of a good website i can look as to where i could start looking or has anyone tried this.

Jeez that would be a lucky break if you got that.

I dont see how the house swap would take any pressure of. The chances of finding a house in the area you want that has someone wanting a house in your area in Ireland are slim.

Renting is not that bad here, as first timers you just need a decent deposit

Advertisement