Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for No voters from Poland

Options
  • 28-09-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

My third topic on this forum was closed. Third time im homeless foreign forum registered user. Emotions of admins, moderators of this forum outfighted the voice of reason and normal discussion.. I think that my topic was closed only for reason that someone can join to discussion and say what thinks. I cant see other reason. If admins and mods of this forum treats users like slaves (ius vitae necisque) than they should consider changing the name of domain from boards.ie to slavery.ie. ;) Thats a joke - just leve me alone and dont spam on my topic with your argumentation. I have already know your arguments. I want to talk to other people on this forum. Admins and mods - please go away for a while and let me discuss with normal users of this forum. Let it be my topic. If im not breaking rules of this forums why are you afficting me? Leave me alone..

BTW In Poland such standards for free people are unthinkable. Its called in Poland censorship.

a history of discussion:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055694266

I have a few questions and want to discuss mainly with VOTE NO users.

1. What are the main reasons you want to vote to NO?
    2. VOTE NO users are generally sceptics to EU?
    3. How (if it does) EU propaganda reach your country and whats the main argumentation of that propaganda?
    4. What are the main PRO LT arguments from interior of your country?
    5. Is that normal thing on this forum that admins and mod cut discussions they personally don't like?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Your thread was closed because it was ostensibly a thread for discussing the Lisbon treaty, but it didn't include any discussion of the Lisbon treaty - not even after prompting by a moderator.

If you have a problem with the moderation of this forum, take it up on the Help Desk. Don't start any more threads here complaining about moderation. If you want to discuss the Lisbon treaty, join in one of the 423,886,002 threads that are already open on the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

If im not breaking rules of this forums why are you afficting me? Leave me alone..

The problem is, gismoo, that you do keep breaking the rules of the forum. You've done it again in your OP.

Go and read the Forum Charter before posting again.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement