Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods and admins in politics forum are censoring topics

Options
  • 28-09-2009 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

This is example of treating me on forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055694623

Admins of this forum are openly PRO EU and YEAH! voters and they close my every topic i try to talk with people. Is this a norma, principle on this forum??
    In Poland it is unthinkable for free people to treat discussion like this.. It's calle censorship i Poland and censors are contempted.. is there someone above this mods and admins? They do what they want..

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

gissmoo wrote: »
    This is example of treating me on forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055694623

That thread was against the Forum Charter.
    Read up on the rules of that forum.
    Admins of this forum are openly PRO EU

I'm going to asume you mean Moderators?
    Mods have a right to their own opinion too. No?
    they close my every topic i try to talk with people. Is this a norma, principle on this forum??

It is if the comments are against the forum rules.
    In Poland it is unthinkable for free people to treat discussion like this.. It's calle censorship i Poland and censors are contempted..

This is a privately owned site.
    Therefore, the owners of this site have the right to decide on the rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 gissmoo

Mods are beyond any critics? They thmselves wrote in my threads that despite of fact that they are mods they are regular users. I thought that forum is for talking with people? To giving questions and taking answers?

Mods have right for their own opinion but when their opinions cause their actions against users then that is patology.. Why in such place as politics forum, european union forum you have only representation of one option?? That brakes the main democratic principles and forum is such a democratic place?? Isnt it?

Private site ;) Heh - what should i say? Congatulations for your standards ;)

That what you do on politics forum is a mean thing. Under a pretence of objectivity you do your private political propaganda. Read your own admins and mods... See what they doo. My writing is spamming? So whats that on political forum?:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62289105&postcount=12

Dont be funny :) You all are trying to play with me???? Don't cultivate hipocricy :D I guess you will also vote on Yes?? Hehe.

Your private political forum is a part of your political private activitie. Face the truth ;)

Advertisement