Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Location of St. Aidan's National school Tallaght?

Options
  • 28-09-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭

Would somebody be able to tell me where St. Aidan's National school is exactly?
    It is somewhere in Brookfield I think.

It's the local Polling station that I have to go to on Friday but I haven't been able to find it yet.

I found St. Aidan's Community school off Fortunestown lane but apparently they are different schools.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

I believe it is here, off Brookfield road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

IrlJidel wrote: »
    I believe it is here, off Brookfield road.

Thanks, I'll take a look there.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

Did you find it? Was location correct - I guessed the location from aerial imagery. If it's correct I can update the map in openstreetmap.org

No Not yet. I took the 77 home yesterday and had a look in as it drove up that road.

I could see Brookfield heath centre, the community centre and the church but I wasn't certain if I could see the school. If I get the 77 home today I'll get off a stop earlier and walk up. I thought I should be be able to see it from the bus but I couldn't.

Will have to walk around there on Friday anyways.

Well I found it on Friday (At Last). The map is almost correct. It's not on the sideroad but down closer to the roundabout. The gates are actually on brookfield road. I've passed that so many times on the bus and never noticed it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement