Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting Up a standing order from Aib a/c to BOI A/c

Options
  • 28-09-2009 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi i want to set up a standing order so that €x goes into my boi account every monday. How can i Do this ?? If i scedule it for every saturday will it be in my account every mon??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You can do this.

You should be able to do it via AIB Online Banking - if not, telephone banking certainly can do it.

Saturday is a no go - Standing orders will only go out Monday - Friday, and from one bank to another, you're looking at an arrival time of 3-4 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Tripzy

Don't forget about all the Mondays that are Bank Holidays.....
    The credit will not be posted until the Tuesdays on these occassions.

You should schedule it to come out on a Wed so that it should be in BOI on the following Monday.

Online is a good suggestion too, so you can manage it, change amount, etc. yourself.

Advertisement