Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coors Light Peak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Yeah I got tickets but can't make it.

I have 4 spare tickets if anyone wants them, PM me.

They're using a barcode which ticketmaster will scan on the way in, so each ticket can only be used once. I don't know how quickly their internal DB updates to reject an already used ticket, but it wouldn't take too long I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Brian S

I imagine there'll be a lot of spare tickets floating around to be honest. Four tickets is more than enough to be giving every applicant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

PM Sent John :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭magconn

yep, got my tickets today...dunno much bout the bands,,what kinda music does anyone know ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

got mine:D:D the tickets say seat xx .. will there be seats ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

I applied for tickets but haven't received any.

Does that mean I've missed out on them:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

If anyone dosent want their tickets, or has a few spare. Please PM me, would be savage to go!

Tickets now gone, please no more PM's :o

I'll collect a ticket anywhere round Galway if anyone has them spare.. "I was a man" would be class live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Arrrgggg.... I signed up for them and the Pete Doherty tickets in the Roisin and STILLLLL nothing.. Signed up weeeeeekkssss ago!

Its totally unfair how they distribute them... Dying for the Pete Doherty ones and still no word. PM if anyone has any for me :D

Whats the deal with all these "Sign up for tickets" things? And why arn't they ACTUALLY selling tickets anymore? Whos bright idea was this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

fend wrote: »
    Arrrgggg.... I signed up for them and the Pete Doherty tickets in the Roisin and STILLLLL nothing.. Signed up weeeeeekkssss ago!

Its totally unfair how they distribute them... Dying for the Pete Doherty ones and still no word. PM if anyone has any for me :D

Whats the deal with all these "Sign up for tickets" things? And why arn't they ACTUALLY selling tickets anymore? Whos bright idea was this?

They're letting people know about the Peter Doherty tickets at 9 tonight. Fingers crossed!

If anyone else has any of these Coors Peak tickets spare I'm looking for one. I applied for one but I haven't heard anything yet :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

fingers crossed x5684765165213216

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Does anyone know what exactly it's gonna be like? My understanding form the ticket and the direction on the site is that it's is in South Park, entrance via Nimmo's pier..? Hope they'll have plenty of barriers up around the waters edge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Does anyone know what exactly it's gonna be like? My understanding form the ticket and the direction on the site is that it's is in South Park, entrance via Nimmo's pier..? Hope they'll have plenty of barriers up around the waters edge

Is there a tent down there from the Oyster festival?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Brian S

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Yeah I got tickets but can't make it.

I have 4 spare tickets if anyone wants them, PM me.

They're using a barcode which ticketmaster will scan on the way in, so each ticket can only be used once. I don't know how quickly their internal DB updates to reject an already used ticket, but it wouldn't take too long I reckon

Thanks a million JohnCleary I got the tickets last night :D I owe you one.

Thanks a million JohnCleary I got the tickets last night :D I owe you one.

No you don't, they were free :D But if you're feelin generous i'll take donations in the form of (full, un-opened) bottles of buckie :pac:

JohnCleary wrote: »
    No you don't, they were free :D But if you're feelin generous i'll take donations in the form of (full, un-opened) bottles of buckie :pac:

HAHA that sounds like a fair trade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭portumna

4 tickets to Galways gig if anyone wants them. Can't make it myself. Pm me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭portumna

portumna wrote: »
    4 tickets to Galways gig if anyone wants them. Can't make it myself. Pm me.

Tickets are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Ok, if anyone has even a few spare tickets PLEASE pm me!

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭moikey

Someone said to me that its free beer can this be right considering the tickets are free....doesn seem right!:D

moikey wrote: »
    Someone said to me that its free beer can this be right considering the tickets are free....doesn seem right!:D

Says on the website there's no free beer.
    fend wrote: »
    fingers crossed x5684765165213216

Any luck? I got mine :D

I live beside the Cladagh and there's still no sign of any gig happening there..They'd want to hurry up if it's to be ready for Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

moonflower wrote: »
    Says on the website there's no free beer.

Any luck? I got mine :D

How late did you get yours? So wondering if there's any hope yet?

Still haven't received them and applied for them over a month ago:(

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

its on down in limos pier, i have four tickets, was gonna go with a few friends but by the sounds of it theres 1, no free beer and 2, its gonna be sh*te weather!...............to go or not hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 odiwankonobi

Has anyone got one spare ticket for the Coors Light Peak gig with jape and rsag? I know they come in sets of 4 but i could meet you outside the gig or whatever is easier....

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 odiwankonobi

Id kill for one of those tickets! Any chance of sorting me out with just one?

• Advertisement

Col200sx wrote: »
    How late did you get yours? So wondering if there's any hope yet?

Still haven't received them and applied for them over a month ago:(

I applied at the weekend and got the yesterday, so there may still be hope!

Advertisement