Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

laminate sheets

• 28-09-2009 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hi gang,
    does anyone know if you can get a black laminate sheets which stick on to wood to give a black smooth look and if so where would i get it. Or any other suggestions would be appreciated. its for an mdf box i made and i want to give it that look. cheers ppl.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

I got some laminate from here before, perhaps there is something more local available e.g. kitchen makers, etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

the problem with laminate stuck to wood is that it looks like laminate stuck to wood. Even when done in a factory. An alternative is to spray the wood with primer and then use a tin of black matt/gloss/piano spray paint to finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭coolkid

hi again,
    That spray on primer and spray on paint sounds good.
    can that be got in woodies or b&q. cheers for that.

Advertisement